LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to locate my old Regal It was in SF when i sold it but then heard it went to Reno. Might be back In CA all I have is this picture and the last known plates CA:ST8CLWN if anyone knows the whereabouts of this car can you please notify me?

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
I can run the plates and tell you who the last registered owner is (name and address).

If the plates dont work. I can run the vin # (if you have it)

Send me a PM if you want me to help you.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahahaha Haciendo Dinero I'm a vet on this site, just have not been on it in a few years mainly cuz shit talkers like yourself, but I was on this site 24/7 when it was entertaining

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts
Ahahaha Haciendo Dinero I'm a vet on this site, just have not been on it in a few years mainly cuz shit talkers like yourself, but I was on this site 24/7 when it was entertaining
:h5:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Im trying to locate my old Regal It was in SF when i sold it but then heard it went to Reno. Might be back In CA all I have is this picture and the last known plates CA:ST8CLWN if anyone knows the whereabouts of this car can you please notify me?
Yo regal was owned by a stephen martinez. He had a rag impala, traded it for your regal, then he traded your regal for a beach cruiser

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea lmfao. You guys are lame in comparison to layitlow 10yrs ago

·
Super Moderator
113,309 Posts

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your the one with no life if you think that song is actually music, garbage music must hav garbage car

·
The anti troll
325 Posts
Your the one with no life if you think that song is actually music, garbage music must hav garbage car
oh so I have no life but your catching feelings on a fucking lowrider web site. Yeah drake is canadian faggot ass bitch just like you. but least he aint looking for a piece of shit 500 dollar regal from 1995

1 - 20 of 36 Posts