LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy asked me about bagging one for him, doesn't want anything fancy, just not hacked up like another guy did him once. Would like to see some pics for some reference if anyone has any

·
East Bay All Day
1,353 Posts
Originally posted by humanmachinehead@Mar 17 2010, 03:52 PM~16919282
Guy asked me about bagging one for him, doesn't want anything fancy, just not hacked up like another guy did him once.  Would like to see some pics for some reference if anyone has any
Check out this guy's topic. Very well done. Lots of pics and even a video of finished install. Sounds like exactly what you're looking for.
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=469731&hl=

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I started on the car. We got the same lower front plates as in the pics, I just went ahead and welded it in tho. Still waiting on the back brackets tho. The company told him they were waiting on fittings to ship the brackets, which made no sence to me, but o well. The front is done other than plumbing it and making a hole for the air lines, we're doing dual port 1/2" in the front, single in the rear. Also found out its for a guy on the Carolina Panthers, so that was cool. This will make the 3rd car I've had a hand in for a Panthers player. My daily job is doing a 65 impala for trevel warten (spelling?)

·
למה אני &#1506
13,351 Posts
Originally posted by torrance@May 26 2011, 04:14 PM~20634192

thats the only pic i could find quick. without downloading other ones
get some more pics up if you can...thanks :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts