LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, after checking out these forums for months I decided to become a member and jump back onto the hydraulic bandwagon.

I am putting together a custom setup for my Import this year and was wondering if anyone here knows how I can get a Porkys Hydraulics Switchbox. I remember back in the days when this was used by Porky's but was wondering if anyone knows if these are being made anymore. If not no big deal I can use another type of switchbox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers..

Here is a link to a pic of my car laid out on my Air cylinder kit that I designed. Unfortunately this is not low enough for the shows so I am ripping out my setup and going to hydraulics so I can get this thing dumped another 1.5 inches in the front and 4 inches in the rear.

http://www.ballisticgear.com/Eclipse/03052606.JPG

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Man, I had Pork's 9 switch illuminated on my first set-up. Then had their 24 switch illuminated on a 4pump set-up a few years ago. They were the shit!!!!!! I still have the 9 switch one on my Expedition. I hate when it goes b/c you can't find them that tight any more unless you go bagged..... :(

·
Registered
522 Posts
thiers a shop in rockford il that has the porkys old stock they have them and a lots more i dont recall the name but i now thier located in rockford il,

Last edited by lowwagon67 at Dec 25 2003, 07:39 PM

1 - 5 of 5 Posts