LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to two tone a '60 El Camino using an OG looking color combo. So far I am liking the way a white body with turquoise top, side stripe and interior looks like. I've seen plenty of red and white color combos, but would like to see something different, or more turquoise and white color combos. I would also be interested in checking out other clean looking color combos for ideas, metallics or solids. I'd like to see some greens, blues, yellows and oranges (tangerines) a copper color even if you have any pictures. I also like the look of all black with red interior, but that seems to be the next most popular OG looking color combo after red and white. Anyways, if you have some pics, post them up. :cool:

·
Registered
20,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by sureñosbluez@Jan 22 2009, 12:41 PM~12783127
hay te van unas pics homie  :biggrin:

Orale, bro. I seen those and have them saved somewhere, but couldn't find them to post up on here. That is the look I like so far, but with the strip on the side. :cool: :thumbsup:

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by ~BROWN SOCIETY~@Jan 22 2009, 01:15 PM~12783438
Dayum, I think I like that two tone green look. Mix up a metallic green and a solid lighter green. :cool:
I like that look. It looks especially good to me with green colors. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts