LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kandy Cobalt Blue w/ blue flake. Want it 2-toned. Kandied just below the pinstripe, and the everything above left stock color. I will pick up the paint myself. Here is the car:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/661146

How much do you think it will be? I can strip everything down, and do all that, and will be willing to help with anything else. I just want a silver coat, blue flake, a few kandy coats (3-4), and a clear. I plan on pinstriping it myself, and then i'm also going to do a mural on it. I will need a few more clears put on after that.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
I think i quoted you before but if not ,,,,,, I can do it if you cant find anyone closer to you ...

I am in Superior WI & we just bought all new equipment so i can do better work ... We now have a Heated Semi down draft booth, new 2stage compressors, all new body tools, ECT , we have a full line of PPG, ALSA & HOK paints ............ LMK 218-940-1964

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just changed my mind. That is way too expensive for what I can afford right now. I would instead, like my stock paint redone in some of the areas where its really bad (at the bottom of the car, beneath the chrome panelling). I also would like a clear coat/flake mix sprayed, so that way I can still have the custom flake. SO probably refinishing the paint, a coat of clear/flake, and 2 additional coats of clear.

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Aug 26 2005, 12:56 AM~3692679
I think i quoted you before but if not ,,,,,, I can do it if you cant find anyone closer to you ...
I am in Superior WI & we just bought all new equipment so i can do better work ... We now have a Heated Semi down draft booth, new 2stage compressors, all new body tools, ECT , we have a full line of PPG, ALSA & HOK paints ............ LMK 218-940-1964

Superior,Wisconsin

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.