LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read everything below before entering or posting in the new subforum.

The Cabaret is not an anything goes forum
  • Do not post anything blatantly illegal:
    1. No underage nudity.
    2. No organizing or promoting violent acts.
    3. No talk of where to buy/sell illegal drugs.
    4. No pics/videos of animal abuse.
  • What happens in The Cabaret, stays in The Cabaret:
    1. Do not mention the forum outside of Off Topic. It's not intended to be an integral part of this site and should not be accessible from any other section.
    2. IMPORTANT: Do not post any links to topics in The Cabaret outside of The Cabaret (or Off Topic with a NSFW notice). If the new forum starts to infect the other areas of this site, it will go away. Posting links from in it to other forums will get your account banned for at least 7 days.
    3. Your avatar must remain PG-rated as it can be seen outside this forum.
Those are the general guidelines and things still need to stay fairly civil but more rules will be added as needed. The regular board rules still apply in all other sections of the site, including the main Off Topic forum.

Also note that this forum is currently only viewable and accessible to those who've been registered on this site for at least one year 30 days. If all goes well, this may change in the future but for now it is what it is. If you don't see the link to the new forum then you haven't had your account for at least a year 30 days. (or you haven't made at least 6 post since then).

--> And finally for those who read everything above the password is: summer

Please don't give the password out in any other topics. It's obviously not going to be a huge secret after long but I want people to find and read this topic before entering. The plan is to change the password every few months or so.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7/14/2010: Please don't PM me for the password. It's readily available above. PM's and e-mails about The Cabaret password will be ignored. Thanks.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12/21/10: Updated the password for the new season. See first post above for current password.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
03/30/11: Updated the password for the new season. See first post above for current password.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
06/21/11: Updated the password yet again. Read the first post above to find the new password.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
09/23/11: Updated the password. Read the first post above for the new password.

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
12/28/11: It's a new season so there is a new password. Please see the first post above for the new password. (hint: winter)

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6/21/12: It's a new season and a new password. See the first post for the current password (summer).

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
6/25/13: The summer season is upon us again. See the first post for the current password (summer).

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
8/11/14: The password never changed but since it's well into summer I just thought I would post an update. See the first post for the current password (summer).

·
Site Administrator
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
5/10/16: The password never changed but I just thought I would post an update. See the first post for the current password (summer).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.