LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was up my name is junior im new in lay it low im looking for a bike club to join in la

·
Founder & Pres.
9,007 Posts
post some pics of your ride homie lets see what you rolling with :biggrin:

·
"INKED UP"
12,401 Posts
GOODTIMES BIKE CLUB HAS A CHAPTER IN EAST LOS!!!!...HIT ME UP SO I CAN TRANSFER U TO THE PRESIDENT FROM EAST LOS CHAP

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
personally I don't think it has to do with the bike, as to how a member is . :biggrin: good luck finding a club if not you can always think about starting your own if you got couple homies to join in with you. :cool: good luck and I know there is a lot of bike clubs out there. good luck and if you want to start your own theres plenty of ppl out here that might be able to help you out. latez.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Originally posted by Latino66@Feb 10 2010, 06:44 PM~16576138
personally I don't think it has to do with the bike, as to how a member is . :biggrin:  good luck finding a club if not you can always think about starting your own if you got couple homies to join in with you. :cool:  good luck and I know there is a lot of bike clubs out there.  good luck and if you want to start your own theres plenty of ppl out here that might be able to help you out. latez.
x2 i started my own club with 2 homies
somos pocos pero locos
try to help youngsters follow our footstepz!

http://www.streetnations.webs.com/

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Originally posted by mr.casper@Feb 10 2010, 06:50 PM~16576211
x2 i started my own club with 2 homies
somos pocos pero locos 
try to help youngsters follow our footstepz!

http://www.streetnations.webs.com/
Shaooo. same here . trying get my kids out of trouble and lots of politics in some clubs so I started this chapter and our own rules ya know. Trying to recruit as many riders as we can. teach em to put them ideas and art in the bikes and later on in there rides. My kids are hella happy and are proud to represent something and this is their second family now. :werd: good luck with your club and ideas.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Originally posted by Latino66@Feb 11 2010, 03:04 AM~16580465
Shaooo. same here . trying get my kids out of trouble and lots of politics in some clubs so I started this chapter and our own rules ya know. Trying to recruit as many riders as we can. teach em to put them ideas and art in the bikes and later on in there rides.  My kids are hella happy and are proud to represent something and this is their second family now. :werd: good luck with your club and ideas..  :thumbsup:
thanks! its all bout da kidz!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts