LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM looking for all the chrome trim with chrome grill on the 1:22nd 78 montee hopper.. (the aqua color one) While taking the trim off , i accidenly broke 2 peices, and chiped the grill... Now 2 months later , i cant find any peices so im stuck. I would buy another model kit but there expensive, specially for what i need. This is what the kit looks like with out the white fill ins... This is Big Pappas picture, so please give him credit. Sorry, couldnt find a decent picture of my own.

So if you guys have this kit laying around, and only using it to hop, or just for a book shelf master peice, please let me know cause i NEED THEM!!

thanks and heres the kit picture, and again props for pappa,

rat-

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could use any peices, Specially the front 2 grill bars and the grill shell it self,,, i think i have the rear peice, but still think its chiped.... yea it was a bitch to take off... it was a good kit, but to build it into a show stopn full detailed car .... :angry:

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 5 2003, 11:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 5 2003, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Nov 5 2003, 09:49 PM
i've still got the body with all the trim in good shape, I doubt i'll use it for anything. It's yours if you want it.
sure ill take it... how mutch?? PM me for info[/b][/quote]
It's on me. ;) Just pm me your mailing address and i'll send it to ya.

This is what i've got...

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pik, if you have the chrome grill and its in good shape, PM me,,,, 1ofaknd has the grill but he said it has gold paint on it.... this montee i kustomized is totaly dark red and has chrome totaly around it, so a gold will throw it off a bit... Thanks guys...All of ya have been very help ful.... ;)

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 04:03 PM
Pik, if you have the chrome grill and its in good shape, PM me,,,, 1ofaknd has the grill but he said it has gold paint on it.... this montee i kustomized is totaly dark red and has chrome totaly around it, so a gold will throw it off a bit... Thanks guys...All of ya have been very help ful.... ;)
I'll clean it up and throw it in with the rest of it.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Nov 6 2003, 03:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Nov 6 2003, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 6 2003, 04:03 PM
Pik, if you have the chrome grill and its in good shape, PM me,,,, 1ofaknd has the grill but he said it has gold paint on it.... this montee i kustomized is totaly dark red and has chrome totaly around it, so a gold will throw it off a bit...  Thanks guys...All of ya have been very help ful.... ;)
I'll clean it up and throw it in with the rest of it.[/b][/quote]
Your the best ;)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd+Nov 6 2003, 02:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (1ofaknd @ Nov 6 2003, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Nov 6 2003, 03:47 AM
Pretty nice deal! :thumbsup:
Ya can't beat free!!! He just better remember this when i'm in a bind and need something. lol j/k rat ;)[/b][/quote]
you know whats even better? getting something without even asking! lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Nov 6 2003, 03:51 PM
The grill came clean, except for like three of the holes that still have a lil' paint. But you can't even tell. And you've got taillights.
sweeetttt thanks man...... my grill was chipped when i removed it.... how did you take your peices out???? did you put the car under warm water??

1 - 20 of 22 Posts