LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 80 pound red nose pitbull from the Bloodline ""RedBoy Jocko"" ( i believe thats the correct name and spelling) with all his paper work. Im interested in finding people who are looking to breed their females with a large nice looking male such as my PIT. Im not intersted in getting any pups from the litters I just want a one time stud service fee and pictures of the pups once they are born. (fellas that leaves tons of dollars to be made for yourselves so holla atcha boy lets all get paid). Even if you are not close to IL holla at me, maybe we can work something ok. If you need pictures just send me a message and i got you

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Could you list a few dogs in the first three generations of the ped?..
The Redboy Jocko dogs are typicaly a large line of dogs.....being the product of the blending of two lines done by old man Chavis in the carolinas a couple of decades ago.....A double bred son of Bass' Tramp Redboy bred to a triple bred daighter of Chavis Ch.Jocko.
There are quite a few strains of the RedBoy Jocko line...with the the most consistant being the ones bred down off of Gr.Ch.Yellow.
If you post a few of the namesin the first generation I can give a little more background information on the dog...if ya care to know.
Takecare..............Ro

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Sorry....first three generations

1 - 3 of 3 Posts