LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a stock 62 through 67 Impala, decent condition, Really want a 63 or 65, 2 drs only, but anyways all I have to offer is this 94 Fleetwood and a lil cash, basic 2 pump showtime setup, 4 batts, 4 switches, new wheels and tires, cloth interior, 146,000 miles, runs great, Would rather trade, but cash offers welcome, will sell cheaper and put it back to stock for a nice daily, So let me see whats out there,

Attachments

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
trade ya my caprice you can put it back to stock if you want but leave the front coil springs you take rims and i take my rims and trade car?>???? let me know i am really interested i am located in Central FL

Attachments

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats a nice ride, but Im lookin for an old chevy, Thanks though.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
dang, thats a nice cadillac, wish it wasnt cut :cheesy: im not worried about the frame because the set up wouldnt hurt a VW, i just wanted to be the taker of the virginity, but lets say someone had the money....how much?
and what size wheels?

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car only had juice for like 2 months and was only drivin for like one of them, 14x7's up front and 6's in the back, ( new from homeboyz) 175-70 tires, Lets just say I paid $3200 for the car, like $550 for rims and tires, and round $600 in the set up, so that kinda gives an idea of what I got into it, So open to offers, but would stll rather trade, would be easier, :cool:

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by regallowlow187@Aug 23 2005, 04:27 AM~3674627
The car only had juice for like 2 months and was only drivin for like one of them, 14x7's up front and 6's in the back, ( new from homeboyz) 175-70 tires, Lets just say I paid $3200 for the car, like $550 for rims and tires, and round $600 in the set up, so that kinda gives an idea of what I got into it, So open to offers, but would stll rather trade, would be easier,  :cool:
yeah, :biggrin: still hella cool looking. hop a great trade comes around

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
U SAID U LOOKIN FO A OLD CHEVY 1965? MY MOMS GOT A 65 COVETTE I CAN PROBABLY STEAL FROM HER AND TRADES. GET AT ME I REALLY LIKE THAT LINCOLN. ALSO HOW MANY COMPREESORS IN DAT TRUNK

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 83Cizzoupe@Aug 23 2005, 08:52 AM~3675435
U SAID U LOOKIN FO A OLD CHEVY 1965? MY MOMS GOT A 65 COVETTE I CAN PROBABLY STEAL FROM HER AND TRADES. GET AT ME I REALLY LIKE THAT LINCOLN. ALSO HOW MANY COMPREESORS IN DAT TRUNK
Damn dawg, you best snatch that thing up for me, Ive been waiting all these years to finally juice a 65 Vette, as for the compressors, I be runnin 3 to the front left bag, 2 to the front right, and 6 to the rear, I have a 2 gallon tank mounted on the drivers seat, it sure is a blast to drive. ;)

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I will be posting up more pics of the set up in a lil bit, (need batts for camera) anyone got any trade to offer?

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gay pic

Attachments

·
FuCk EuRrOnE
5,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Another, a pic with the front plastic piece broke and a lil dent on the chrome,

Attachments