LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Originally posted by SWITCHCRAFT@Sep 27 2003, 09:09 AM
come on people i am practically sitting on top this damn computer waiting for a reply!!!!
Can't yourself, must be trued or you will get wobble from them. I just took off mine on The GP cause they made a terrible vibration in the steering wheel. And I believe it affected my hop, cause it deflects energy. Get em trued or new ones, only way. Les Swaub does them if I'm not mistaken. Hope this will help you.

Pacific Northwest Lady Hopper
Hydrogirl

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn i guess i will call them on monday then..........

dammit maybe i should get new ones.........

i bought the cheapos and it's only 1 rim for now but i'm afraid later on the other 3 might get loose too...........

christ i only had these rims the beginning of this summer!!! :angry:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
what make are they ??

O

·
0 Posts
players suck!!! china crap! i dont think i have ever know anybody with those rimz that didnt have spokes come loose, iwouldn't buy or sell players id just hit up keith, his wheels are high quality

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Originally posted by Equipped Customs@Sep 30 2003, 03:43 PM
players suck!!! china crap! i dont think i have ever know anybody with those rimz that didnt have spokes come loose, iwouldn't buy or sell players id just hit up keith, his wheels are high quality
yeah you do bro mine are still going strong 3 years but i am getting new wheels soon.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Mine came loose on a Cragar rim and noone could tighten it for me, asked everywhere and was told to take it to the manufacturer, tried but the people at cragar are assholes and dont get back to me anyway I bought some new Mcleans from Keith and I love them, just get new ones, and never settle for cheaper shit just save up and get the goods.

O

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by fleetwoodcabron+Sep 30 2003, 04:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fleetwoodcabron @ Sep 30 2003, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Equipped Customs@Sep 30 2003, 03:43 PM
yeah you do bro mine are still going strong 3 years but i am getting new wheels soon.[/b][/quote]
well max honestly you are the only person i know then ;) i will only sell

daytonz,zenith,mcleans,

:biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts