LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**** Chris, i must appologize for the delay in the A-arms ... It has taken me awhile to get around to finishing them for you..I have them done & damn near ready to go .. I have been fairly busy painting up a few cars these last few weeks & i appreciate the extra time you have given me to do so ..... I will give these arms another grind down with the 180 disc & spray some lube on them to prevent any more rusting..... Thanks for the business .... BOB-T

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
Originally posted by lopez_62@Oct 6 2003, 09:03 PM
still waiting
DAMN :(

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Oct 7 2003, 08:34 PM
i do a arms... and have a quick turnaround! :biggrin:
What's your price for a set and where are you located?

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
** Sounds like nothing.... I Have offered Big Dan another $25 back & some extra stuff, after stating that these western union fuck heads cant speak a fuckin word of english & didnt get anywhere when i called them - numerous times ... He declined that offer ... Now if you want to piss an moan thats what you have to do ... I have not backed down & you sure a hell dont see me disappearing from the forum like others who do rip people off ...I didnt have internet for a long time but I made attempts to correct the problem as soon as I came back on ... Now, These arms are done & they WILL be on there way tomorrow... Delivery Confirmation , And extra speedy delivery will be on that package -- as well as , that sway bar & endlink bushing kit that I offered to Big Dan ...LOPEZ -- They are on the way-- Sorry bout the delay man, I have been very busy trying to make $$ & buy a house ... Thanks for the business..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts