LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71790 Posts

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just figured I would try to post a new topic so there aren't like 20 different ones to keep track of. Also I wanna GIVE BIG PROPS TO ALL THE LOUISVILLE CLUBS PUTTIN IT DOWN IN THE VILLE! At the Carl Casper Show INDIVIDUALS, USO, IMMORTAL, OUTKAST AND ANY OTHER CLUBS I MAY HAVE LEFT OUT. I'm sorry to say that all of the show ready cars in OutspokeN are being worked on as of now & I really wish we could have been there along side you guys. But should be ready for the rest of the shows this year.
Oh Sean From USO BIG PROPS ON THE LINCOLN 100% BAD ASS!
And Tony From USO THE CADILLAC IS SWEET AS HELL!
Real glad to see IMMORTAL'S CARS LOOKIN CLEAN AS WELL
AND PROPS TO BRENT FROM INDIVIDUALS FOR KEEPING HYDRAULICS IN THE LOUISVILLE AREA ALIVE & REAL

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
I have to say last night was a blast.

I have to give much props to Tony the caddy look GREAT! Sean the lincoln looks real good with the new paint,setup, ect. Props to Batman the regal looks bad ass! The roadmaster looks good with the new sliding rag. Hell everyone out there is looking good. See all of you all today.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well 1 more day left for the Casper. I just got home Tired as hell bout to go to bed. Hey Mike I didn't see ya out there

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,640 Posts
how was the hydro comp?
any thing good?
lots of cars ? tell me!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Sorry not from Louy but went to Casper and have to say the lowriders that were there were done very nice... Matt's blue Impala drop was the favorite for me... I saw that Posion Ivy i think it is was loooking dope as HELL too... Nice paint, glass work etc... Uso, G-Ride Family, Outkast, OutspokeN, etc and the others that were there you did your thing... Next year i will try and have my Caddy there but i would just like to SEE more lowriders in ALL... I hope next year is HUGE!!! Ky has all ways had a good following for lowriders!!! Louisville ROCKS!!!!!! Let's hope for next year...

;)

KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE GODFATHERS 1ST ANNUAL PICNIC HERE IN THE NATI!!!!!!

AUGUST 9TH FEATURING "YOUNG HOGG" W/ HIS KING OF THE STREET TOUR!!!!!

COME 1 COME ALL!!!!!!

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
I saw big neil in the pit's but I couldn't get his attention! Didn't see ya anywhere else but there.... Yeah I was there but heck I didn't even get to show the bike.... During the last Damn minute My ride's paint shop called saying that this paint's last coat of clear bubbled up as a result of some chemical reaction between the new paint and the old paint cause it wasn't stripped down all of the way... But don't worry, this gives me a chance to go ahead and put down some bondo tanks sheilds and some more stuff making the ride even more custom... Oh well, even if I did enter they didn't even really have fair classes....

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, It has been another great Carl Casper Show. I had a great time & it was good to see old friends again also the GREAT IMPROVEMENTS that have been made to their cars. Once again much props to everybody that was there this weekend & hope to see everyone again soon!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
yeah that fuckin entire cd is burned into my head

my car was right in front of the booth in freedom hall
all i heard all weekend .....untill we started playin with my system
lol........ :biggrin:

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
Yeah Props to all the local Louisville Clubs!! Everybody did a damn good job and was showing clean for sure!! MAJOR PROPS!!! :biggrin: ;)

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Somebody post pics! :cheesy:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Feb 24 2003, 04:12 PM
Somebody post pics! :cheesy:
ill go ahead and put a few up on our web site here later on tonight and more will be added saturday :cool:

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,640 Posts
arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh............
you guys are maikg me home sick!

1 - 20 of 71790 Posts