LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THANK"S TO ALL THE CAR CLUBS THAT SHOWED UP. THANK"S FOR THE SUPPORT !!!
I ALSO WANNA THANK THESE 3 LADIES NATALIE,NANI AND NATASHA FOR ALWAYS SHOWING LOVE AND DOWN TO TAKE PHOTOS WITH LOW CREATIONS C.C...... :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BULL DOG AND BIG TITO......BLVD KINGS C.C.

·
Registered
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BAYAREA BOSSES C.C.............. ;)

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
WHAT UP LOW C........ I HAD A GREAT TIME & GOOD FOOD, I ALSO ENJOYED MEETING THE O.G.S OF YOUR CLUB.. BIG RASTA TEARING IT UP WITH THE OL SKOOL JAMS, IF THERE WAS AN BEST CAR DISPLAY IT WOULD OF WENT TO "YO" FROM FRISCO'S FINEST :biggrin:........ I MET UP WITH "REGAL KING & LYRICAL NERD" IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU GUYS...... ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY,MAD PROPS TO GLEN AND LOW C :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME :cool: SORRY WE COULDNT MAKE IT....NEXT TIME ;)

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 10 2006, 11:22 PM~6146321
WHAT UP LOW C........ I HAD A GREAT TIME & GOOD FOOD, I ALSO ENJOYED MEETING THE O.G.S OF YOUR CLUB.. BIG RASTA TEARING IT UP WITH THE OL SKOOL JAMS, IF THERE WAS AN BEST CAR DISPLAY IT WOULD OF WENT TO "YO" FROM FRISCO'S FINEST :biggrin:........  I MET UP WITH "REGAL KING & LYRICAL NERD" IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU GUYS...... ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY,MAD PROPS TO GLEN AND LOW C :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
:wave: it was good meeting you big homie you a cool cat! but yea i had a blast... that food and the jams the homie big rasta was playing... mixed pretty damn good! :biggrin:
props to LOW CREATIONS :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by NEWSTYLEKING@Sep 10 2006, 11:22 PM~6146321
WHAT UP LOW C........ I HAD A GREAT TIME & GOOD FOOD, I ALSO ENJOYED MEETING THE O.G.S OF YOUR CLUB.. BIG RASTA TEARING IT UP WITH THE OL SKOOL JAMS, IF THERE WAS AN BEST CAR DISPLAY IT WOULD OF WENT TO "YO" FROM FRISCO'S FINEST :biggrin:........  I MET UP WITH "REGAL KING & LYRICAL NERD" IT WAS GREAT MEETING YOU GUYS...... ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT DAY,MAD PROPS TO GLEN AND LOW C :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
THANK"S FOR SHOWING SUPPORT PAULY . ............ :cool:

·
Registered
10,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JUST WANNA THANK ALL THE CAR CLUBS THAT CAME TO OUR BBQ. THANK"S FOR THE SUPPORT....AND FOR THE CAR CLUBS THAT DID NOT SHOW UP WHEN THEY SAID THEY WERE.....WELL YA'LL KNOW WHO YOU ARE...... :0
WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHERS FUNCTIONS........BBQ,CAR SHOWS TOY DRIVES
WHAT EVER IT IS.....IM ALMOST SURE THAT AT LEAST ONE MEMBER FROM EACH CLUB CAN MAKE IT TO ANOTHERS CLUBS FUNCTION..... SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT..

1 - 20 of 83 Posts