LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sound does it make if you are extremely low on hydraulic fluid or completely empty when you try and flip a switch?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
it goes /////grrrrrrr!..................it grinds
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
If its low on fluid then it should sputter not grind......also depends how low ur fluid is.....y don't u just look n 2 ur pump wit a light n c uf ur fluid is low?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
IT WILL GRIND!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by Griff@Aug 23 2006, 09:48 AM~6024214
What sound does it make if you are extremely low on hydraulic fluid or completely empty when you try and flip a switch?
open your tank plug, stick your pinky figner in the hole, if you fill fluid , your fine,, if not, add some... still don't work/sound right, then you have other problems..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
49,409 Posts
Originally posted by pimpoldscutlass81@Aug 23 2006, 12:57 PM~6025246
you should get your computer smashed for that trick

it sounds like when you break a key, the motor just spins the pump and the car wont go all the way up.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by BLACK MAGIC CUTTY@Aug 23 2006, 01:29 PM~6025483
open your tank plug, stick your pinky figner in the hole, if you fill fluid , your fine,, if not, add some... still don't work/sound right, then you have other problems..
Thanks for all the replies. This newbie appreciates it.

Is there anything I need to know before I remove the tank plug? Does the car need to be completely dropped?
 

·
~Individuals CC~
Joined
·
6,502 Posts
It sounds like gravel in your pumps... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,115 Posts
Originally posted by Griff@Aug 23 2006, 02:37 PM~6025911
Thanks for all the replies.  This newbie appreciates it.

Is there anything I need to know before I remove the tank plug?  Does the car need to be completely dropped?
yes, completely
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK MAGIC CUTTY@Aug 23 2006, 03:16 PM~6026231
yes, completely
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
114 Posts
Not to hijack this post but is it possible to add too much fluid?? Does there need to be an air pocket in the tank??.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
472 Posts
good Q........ i never top mine off..... and theres no poblems wit perfomance.....
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top