LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard that something's going on at the Greek Theatre right before the concert of "Los Lonely Boys" tomorrow regarding some low-lows showing up there for a video clip. Does anyone know anything about this? I'm supposed to go to the concert tomorrow so I'm hoping it's true! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops.....my bad, just found out it's at the convention center in LA on Saturday night. There doing a "shoot" on the cars for a video clip.....it's all good! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay, my bad.......you're funny! :roflmao:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by oldmemoriesLACO@Aug 18 2006, 10:21 AM~5994684
there are going to be some bombs on sat aug 26 at the ford amphitheatre for the tierra concert
Yeah, I saw that, but I thought Tierra was playing at the Excelsior High Carnival/Carshow this night in Norwalk?? Do you know anything about that?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by oldmemoriesLACO@Aug 18 2006, 11:19 AM~5995015
yeah they are playing there i hear BUT that is during the day
Tierra concerts starts at 8 at the ford
check it out..it should be good
Thanks!................Oh, the Lonely Boys concert was off the hook!!!!!!! They opened with Del Castillo and it was just the Bomb!! 3rd row seats in the pitt! There were a couple of lows-lows cruising up there with some FINE ASS Harleys!! Great time!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Originally posted by classicgirl@Aug 19 2006, 09:46 AM~6000387
Thanks!................Oh, the Lonely Boys concert was off the hook!!!!!!! They opened with Del Castillo and it was just the Bomb!!  3rd row seats in the pitt!  There were a couple of lows-lows cruising up there with some FINE ASS Harleys!!  Great time!! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

The Greek is the best place in LA to see a concert!!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by jestersixfour@Aug 22 2006, 05:48 PM~6020815
The Greek is the best place in LA to see a concert!!!
I totally agree with you! I'm trying to get some tickets to see "The Australian Pink Floyd" concert & laser show on 10/28/06 - that concert is definitely going to be OFF THE HOOK! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts