LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1997 LOW RIDER ASTRO VAN CUSTOM CANDY PAINT PINSTRIPING, JL AUDIO SOUNDS AIRBAGS, LAMBO DOORS CUSTOM WIRE WHEELS CUSTOM INTERIOR STRIP Vehicle Purple Car Luxury vehicle Vehicle door
POLE ,BAR I WANT TEN THOUSAND CASH AND PLEASE SAVE YOUR SMART ASS REMARKS I DONT NEED THE B/S IF U GOT 10.000 AND WANT COME AND GET IT NO SHIPPING. Vehicle audio Purple Vehicle Motor vehicle Pink
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Custom car
VAN FROM CALI IN THE SF VALLEY LET ME KNOW PM ME

·
Registered
47 Posts
1997 LOW RIDER ASTRO VAN CUSTOM CANDY PAINT PINSTRIPING, JL AUDIO SOUNDS AIRBAGS, LAMBO DOORS CUSTOM WIRE WHEELS CUSTOM INTERIOR STRIP View attachment 330046 POLE ,BAR I WANT TEN THOUSAND CASH AND PLEASE SAVE YOUR SMART ASS REMARKS I DONT NEED THE B/S IF U GOT 10.000 AND WANT COME AND GET IT NO SHIPPING. View attachment 330045 View attachment 330050 VAN FROM CALI IN THE SF VALLEY LET ME KNOW PM ME
beautiful as van I wish I had the money to get that mother f***** I hope you get more of a y you ask good looking to sell bro

·
GLOCK 17
487 Posts
cool box...lotta feria went into this back in the day...GLWS....

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SOME MORE INFO I HAVE WAY MORE THEN TEN THOUSAND ON SOUNDS, AND VIDEO,CAMERAS alone . YOU HAVE TO SEE AND HEAR IT PERSON,FULLY CUSTOM INTERIOR FROM TOP TO BOTTOM, AIR BAGS AND FAST ONES ( i want to sell cause i need the money for another project).

·
.."BACKYARD BOOGIE"...
12,670 Posts
TTT

1 - 20 of 24 Posts