LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've been lurking here a while, but I don't usually build lowriders so I've been keeping my trap shut. And after reading that pro-street build off thread, that's probably a good thing. I'm not much into the "modern" lowrider with the small wheels/tires as I feel it doesn't compliment most cars. However I do believe you should build a car however the hell you want to and screw anyone who says otherwise. So that being said........

The is the AMT 69 Riv, which is going to be a curbside (chassis is horrible). It'll be done in several shades of silvers and blues. I'll also be adding some 50's kustom elements such as 50's Buick side trim and perhaps even portholes. The tires are from the Monogram 56 T-bird, everything else will be from the Riv kit.

Feel free to check out my work in my Photobucket.

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
looks pretty good at this point

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks BiggC, I sorta had the idea that this was an lowrider exclusive forum, so I hadn't bothered till now. If you think folks would like to see the work, I'll post 'em up a bit at a time so folks don't get tired of me all at once. I prefer that people learn to hate me over a long period of time. :biggrin:

I've also joined Minidreams STFU AND BUILD thread with this build so you can follow the Buick there from now on.

We now return you to your regular programming.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I to checked out your photobucket, super nice stuff, i really liked the red '55 chevy on page 3,nice work!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the ataboys guys. Pokey it's great to see an old friend here, I'll certainly post up my builds in a seperate thread. I'm currently in the middle of a working weekend so I can't get my hands on the Riv until Monday. 12 hour shifts, can you dig it? I did dig up my half-round stock though, and will get started on the side trim asap, clean up the molded in rolled pans and maybe something new for the front end.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts