LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my lowlow. Its not much, but i like it. Its only for rollin' and for me, parts and what people think dont bother me so, like i said, its not much... Anyway I hope you like it. :biggrin:

What do you think?

·
Registered
257 Posts
stickers look fine, i say get a front fender and then bend the crown ring to a 90 degree so the spring points more level and the bolt wont hit the tire or fender. oh and you can put a little kink in the sissy bar right above the mount holes for the seat so it curves more with the seat and doesnt hurt your ass while you sit on it. just 2 mods i did on my bike that made it so much nicer

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. :)

Stickers came off a few weeks after i took the pic ricecrispy. They were the brand of the bike but i think the bike looks better with out the stickers.

Thanks adx_lolo, ill probably do that to my sissy bar, my lower back does hurt after rollin' for a few hours.. and i think ive fixed the fender and crown problem, then bold from the crown doesnt touch the fender anymore.

Hopefully ill be new pics soon, that one is quite old and my bike was dirty then.. :uh:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Aug 6 2005, 02:46 PM~3549412
Its nice, but I don't understand by people put there handel bars that low
:uh: do you ride like that?
Yes i do ride it like that.. :biggrin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts