LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok homies wut tha fuck my springs started to tear through tha lower arms of my 1983 regal ltd i dont even have tha hydros hooked up yet and shit is alreading tearing therough them wut do i do any hep would be heaal phat

peace

Tony

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
if you aint reinforcing the lower arms at least weld shut the drain holes in the lower coil spring pocket.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shit homie i aint even hoppin yet didnt think i need to reenforce yet but fuck taht i gots a homie that welds im finna bust that shit out this wekend thanks homie for tha advice

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Originally posted by eight_tre_regal_man@Sep 27 2006, 10:56 PM~6260065
ok homies wut tha fuck my springs started to tear through tha lower arms of my 1983 regal ltd i dont even have tha hydros hooked up yet and shit is alreading tearing therough them wut do i do any hep would be heaal phat

peace

Tony

so your car is a virgin still ? and the springs are going thru the lower a arm ?
if thats the case just weld a " cup " on the drain holes. im not really sure if its called cups but they did it to my boys lincoln. imma try and get some pics up of it to show what im talkin about or unless someone else could hook you with the pics then thats even better .

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
same thing happed to my cutlass it has juice but its just a up and down thing but i just reinforced them

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks homies im just gonna say fuck it and reenforce them this weekend wit h 3/8" plate

·
Registered
733 Posts
U got to be from up north. A buddy of mind brought a couple of caddi's here from Minn. ,and the salt from up there is doing the same thing to there shit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
naw homie im from arizona but its some fucked up shit i was pissed when i saw that shit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts