LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, think i have Blowjax air ride on my Celica. it was bought from airbagit.com.
this is how it sits with all the air out.

this is the same type car i have with the same kit, but hers is lower then mine.

i asked her about it, but she doesn't know anything about it. all she told me is that she told the guys that installed it that she didn't want the bumpstops in.

i already removed a 1" spacer in the front. all thats left in there is a 1" bearing. don't know anything about the rear.

anyone know any way to get mine lower?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really have no clue.
when i lower my front it kinda bounces when its all the way down. the rear hits hard, like there is no bumpstops in it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
mine does the same thing , i opened my front cylinder and theres no bumpstop inside it, i wonder if the bouncing comes from the suspension bushings, i alredy destroyed the bottom one on mine??

·
Registered
640 Posts
Did you get her number? :biggrin:

I'd say you need to check it out for yourself.
Put the frame up on jack stands then compress the suspension with a jack and note whats in the way, there could be more than one bump stop.

What about tire size, I can't tell from the pic.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she only lives like a half hour away from me.
i have 215-35-18 and she has some 17s.
i use to have 17s with the air and it still didn't sit like hers.

·
Registered
94 Posts
nice honda dude i like they convertable 1s. ma homie am got a convertable hard top an it rare. da dude who sell it say it factery special they made it so top always up, it spposed 2 b 2 make it safe 4 racing.
u aint alloud 2 race wid convertable so it special 1 wid da top always up, he pay mucho $$$$ but he da coolest ride in da hood exept 4 ma honda

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by 555 Rider@Aug 16 2005, 10:45 PM~3639312
nice honda dude i like they convertable 1s. ma homie am got a convertable hard top an it rare. da dude who sell it say it's factery special they made it so the top isalways up, it spposed2 b 2 make it safe 4 racing.
u aint alloud 2 race wid... (i got tired of that shit)

where the FUCK are you from...i felt like my intellegence level went down 20 percent just reading that... wid? what is that... wid = with?

i understand maybe talking like that because of your background, but spelling like that too??? :uh:

-qs

·
Registered
480 Posts
do u mean the honda del sol hard top convertible, if it is its actually called a targa and i go t one of those ill post pics later on

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it can't bounce.
1. i have no tires, just rubberbands. lol
2. the rear doesn't bounce. it hits hard, but doesn't bounce.

front is all that bounces.
i might just take it off one day and see whats up with it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
There is ways to adjust. On the front you should see where the cylinder conects to the fork. you can make it go lower there. And in the back there is 3 hights you can choose. you are obviously not in the lower one. hehe Take your wheels of and check it out for your self!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts