LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
just fuckin body drop it man! and if you dont wanna do that then fuckin get drop spindles! free for body drop! just some work! and for spindles it varies but like around $45 to $100 for the drop spindles!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
:uh:
Originally posted by BlazinLowOn14s@Aug 28 2005, 02:25 AM~3705849
just fuckin body drop it man! and if you dont wanna do that then fuckin get drop spindles! free for body drop! just some work! and for spindles it varies but like around $45 to $100 for the drop spindles!!!
It's funny how you just asked what setup to use in your truck, and you are already telling people about shit you dont even know.

·
Registered
324 Posts
man ive already lowered it so shut the fuck up ok man i aint got no problem wit you so just fhut the fuck up!!! and for your info i can got my sources on shit iight!!! so look at you tellin ppl to use a playstaion 2 as a swith box!!! lololol hahahaha just dude keep to urself and ill keep to mine

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by BlazinLowOn14s@Aug 28 2005, 02:37 AM~3705884
man ive already lowered it so shut the fuck up ok man i aint got no problem wit you so just fhut the fuck up!!! and for your info i can got my sources on shit iight!!! so look at you tellin ppl to use a playstaion 2 as a swith box!!! lololol hahahaha just dude keep to urself and ill keep to mine
I got a ps2 controller as a switch box because it's unique. I made my own. What do you have? :0 Also if you aint got a problem with me, why did you start the stupid coments? Yoda is just a gay Starwars freak that likes to start problems. I tryed helping you with your question. Then both of you's started talking shit. I am cool with who ever, and I dont have a problem with any 1. If you don't like my setup, thats fine. Put toguether a better one and show every buddy Whats up. SO while you have nothing to talk about. Keep you shitty nonsense on the LOW.

·
Registered
856 Posts
airride i actually came to your defense here. im not saying you a complete dumb ass, but why would you need three controllers for one car? i do rip on you alot, but you talk alot of nonsense.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by yodawagon@Aug 28 2005, 02:51 AM~3705934
airride i actually came to your defense here. im not saying you a complete dumb ass, but why would you need three controllers for one car? i do rip on you alot, but you talk alot of nonsense.
I was actualy been sircastic about the 3 controlers. :cheesy:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by BlazinLowOn14s@Aug 28 2005, 03:14 AM~3706017
yeah 3 controllers!!! hahahaha!!!
Go to sleep kid. If your mom finds out that you are awake, she wont let you watch tv tomorrow. :cheesy: :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Originally posted by BlazinLowOn14s@Aug 28 2005, 03:26 AM~3706045
i live wit me and my gurk ok so shut the fuck up man!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cheesy:
Still LMFAO!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Shure you live with you " GURK " IF thats what you wanna call yo MAMA!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin: :0 :cheesy:
Now I'm really LMFAO!

·
Registered
324 Posts
this dude asked us how to lower a car!!! not to talk shit!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :biggrin: :roflmao: :biggrin: :roflmao: :biggrin: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
856 Posts
not racist at all, just hate it when white people drop the N bomb. im white, and i hate that word. where i grow up, if your white bread ass dropped the N bomb, you would be toast. like beaten into a coma.

your a fuckin idiot.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts