LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont wanna juice it or bag it, just lower it. Now what is the procedure of that? I mean can someone tell me everything I gotta buy and where to buy it? I heard lowering spings will do it, well is that all I buy is 4 springs :dunno: Thanks.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Mar 2 2003, 11:52 AM
maybe run it over with a real car..that would make it lower :biggrin:

j/k.. buy some lowering springs and install them, why not?
Well how hard is it to do that? and thats all I need is lowering springs?

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by schmidt64@Mar 2 2003, 12:00 PM
yah, that'll usually drop the car about 2". if coilovers are available then you can possibly get a 4" drop but the ride will be shit.
:biggrin:
Hmmm, is it a hard process?

Attachments

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
How about you run your burnt up motor car off a cliff, it'll be lowered into the junk yard where it belongs :biggrin:

·
Registered
61 Posts
IF YOUR GOING TO BE GETTO AND LOWER A SATURN YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST CUT THE DAM SPRINGS INSTEAD OF BUYING LOWERING SPRINGS BUT ETHER WAY YOUR RIDE QUALEITY WILL BE SHIT

·
Registered
324 Posts
QUESTION ONE: WHY DID U BUY A SATURN?

QUESTION TWO: WHERE U SOBER WHEN U BOUGHT IT?

QUESTION THREE: WHY DO U WANT TO FIX IT UP?

QUESTION FOUR: HOW OFTEN DO U SMOKE CRACK?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
why does everyone HATE SO DAMN MUCH ON THIS WEB SITE.....is it cause the people with NON-TRADITIONAL rides are not up to yall standards or what...shit gets on my nerves..i have a lumina im fixing up myself..go on and hate cause i could give a shit less..thats why im fixing it up..NOT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
peace

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Relax, shortie. A lot of people hatting up here don't even have cars so they're already angry. Lowering your Saturn? Are you gonna be going with juice / bags in the future? If so, just cut your springs. No need wasting money on something you'll probably be throwing away soon. If you plan on eventually building a Ricer, then go with lowering springs or coil-overs.

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Originally posted by BOUNCIN89MERC2LOW97LHS@Jul 22 2003, 11:48 AM
Relax, shortie. A lot of people hatting up here don't even have cars so they're already angry. Lowering your Saturn? Are you gonna be going with juice / bags in the future? If so, just cut your springs. No need wasting money on something you'll probably be throwing away soon. If you plan on eventually building a Ricer, then go with lowering springs or coil-overs.
yes..exactly...if i was just gonna lower it i would go for some coilovers...it gives you the options of lowering or lifting it..very good investment if you just going with a lowering job.
laters

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
They arent hating cause its different. They are hating cause its a fucking Saturn thats not different thats just fucking LAME. There are cars that were never meant to be what people make them, and thats awsome, but a Saturn is not one of those cars. I mean the fucking 1/4's are plastic, everything else is plastic, under powered, that shit couldnt even be made into a sucessful ricer! Im just goin to stop there before i start ranting. But I will say, I am by no means telling you to go with something someone has done a 1000 times over, but dont do a Saturn...

Last edited by Bagged_Conti at Jul 25 2003, 10:46 PM

·
Registered
28,023 Posts
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Jul 25 2003, 10:45 PM
They arent hating cause its different. They are hating cause its a fucking Saturn thats not different thats just fucking LAME. There are cars that were never meant to be what people make them, and thats awsome, but a Saturn is not one of those cars. I mean the fucking 1/4's are plastic, everything else is plastic, under powered, that shit couldnt even be made into a sucessful ricer! Im just goin to stop there before i start ranting. But I will say, I am by no means telling you to go with something someone has done a 1000 times over, but dont do a Saturn...
i agree.....leave it up to faggot ass wesley wax :uh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts