LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this fool sold me a switch box that was supposed to be brand new in the box.i get it in the mail and can obviously tell its been hooked up,but i needed the box so i let it slide.then i notice that the left side switch is stuck so i replace it,then i hook it up and another switch sticks and i nearly burned up a motor. so i pm him about the box being new with no response so then i call him out and he replies with a boldface lie saying that he never said it was new. i never asked this guy for my money back,because in my eyes its a lesson learned.i just thought he would be man enough to own up to what he did.in my opinion lowrange955 is a shitty businessman and i wouldnt suggest buying anything from him because it will probably be a piece of shit!! ill try to post a link that proves what he said

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
ya man the fucker even came into my topic to sell his shit...

heres some direct quotes:

Originally posted by lowrange955+Sep 6 2006, 08:16 PM~6118533-->
i got a brand new CCE prewired 10 switchbox,,,,,100 shipped
[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-lowrange955
@Sep 6 2006, 10:25 PM~6119427
it is brand new...never even hit a switch yet...its still in plastic...so dont hate ,,i was just throwin it out there

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lowrange955 Re:box, Oct 7 2006, 01:08 PM

Dirty Dirty

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,056

no i told him that my ps2 was brand new still in the plastic......and i only hooked it up once and it had all perfect switches.....i have plenty of people to back that up ....all my boys have seen the box and know that it was perfect....so i dont know what to tell you....if you wanted a brand new one you should have bought a new one......peace

heres the PM he sent me,not a very good liar

1 - 4 of 4 Posts