LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats crackin hoimes represent your bike club and show me what youll got i wanna see some tight bikes out there.Im representing florida to the fullest since its hard for me to travel right now i wanna see youll bikes.

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Finest Kreations pimpin up in da house :biggrin:

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
well im in the same club as satansprophecy66 (wicked empire bc)we all still workin on our bikes and we gonna try to get this bike at this show on sept. 7 i hope that shit still goin down. my brothers bike is about to get some bondo too, and some other things goin on also. heres the homies frame so far. we prob gonna get it painted for free if my uncle dont start actin like a lil bitch.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68@Jul 9 2003, 05:27 PM
Sweet Colors B.C NYC!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
What, make up your mind 1st Finest Kreations, 2nd Legions & now just like that Sweet Kolors (I hope Gonzalo Esparza Jr. doesn't know). Damm sounds like someone is trying to use the clubs name for hook ups or something like that. AGAIN MAKE UP YOUR MIND MATT!!!

P.S. I hope you didn't get any tattoos of those clubs on you. :roflmao: :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by Hernan+Jul 9 2003, 07:35 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hernan @ Jul 9 2003, 07:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Wickeddragon68@Jul 9 2003, 05:27 PM
Sweet Colors B.C NYC!!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:
What, make up your mind 1st Finest Kreations, 2nd Legions & now just like that Sweet Kolors (I hope Gonzalo Esparza Jr. doesn't know). Damm sounds like someone is trying to use the clubs name for hook ups or something like that. AGAIN MAKE UP YOUR MIND MATT!!!

P.S. I hope you didn't get any tattoos of those clubs on you. :roflmao: :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
Hey na it aint like that Sweet Colors was used in this way *Sweet Kolors I spell it with a "C" so it shouldint interfere with anyones organizations also dont have any Tattos and dont need any props from any of them clubs homie sometimes things dont work out the way you plan them to thats the fact of the matter. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Originally posted by Wickeddragon68+Jul 9 2003, 06:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wickeddragon68 @ Jul 9 2003, 06:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 07:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Wickeddragon68
@Jul 9 2003, 05:27 PM

P.S. I hope you didn't get any tattoos of those clubs on you. :roflmao: :biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmao:
Hey na it aint like that Sweet Colors was used in this way *Sweet Kolors I spell it with a "C" so it shouldint interfere with anyones organizations also dont have any Tattos and dont need any props from any of them clubs homie sometimes things dont work out the way you plan them to thats the fact of the matter. :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
Lets get something straight Matt, I'm not your homie :roflmao:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by Hernan+Jul 9 2003, 07:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hernan @ Jul 9 2003, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2003, 07:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Wickeddragon68
@Jul 9 2003, 05:27 PM

Hey na it aint like that Sweet Colors was used in this way *Sweet Kolors I spell it with a "C" so it shouldint interfere with anyones organizations also dont have any Tattos and dont need any props from any of them clubs homie sometimes things dont work out the way you plan them to thats the fact of the matter. :biggrin:
Lets get something straight Matt, I'm not your homie :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
Hey man no hate intended here bro!! Take it as you want it!! :0

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey homies there is no hate intended in these forum homie its all about lowrider bike clubs homie and all about the love we got for this game and representing our clubs.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW NOW YOU KNOW WOLVERINE REPRESENTING LEGIONS B.C.

I AM PRETTY SURE YOU SEEN THE LAST VERSION, BUT IT WON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON W3.

SEE YA IN VEGAS!!!!

HEY HERNAN, OLD SCHOOL LEGIONS RIGHT? ANY GOOD NEWS FOR ME?

Last edited by BigTex at Jul 9 2003, 10:34 PM

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex@Jul 9 2003, 09:32 PM

SEE YA IN VEGAS!!!!

HEY HERNAN, OLD SCHOOL LEGIONS RIGHT? ANY GOOD NEWS FOR ME?
That's right, I'm reppin a club & stays with it.
PM me & we'll talk, I'll be in Denver & Houston.
So I guess I'll see you in Houston. :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup: ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by Hernan+Jul 10 2003, 12:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hernan @ Jul 10 2003, 12:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--BigTex@Jul 9 2003, 09:32 PM

SEE YA IN VEGAS!!!!

HEY HERNAN, OLD SCHOOL LEGIONS RIGHT?  ANY GOOD NEWS FOR ME?
That's right, I'm reppin a club & stays with it.
PM me & we'll talk, I'll be in Denver & Houston.
So I guess I'll see you in Houston. :thumbsup: :biggrin: :thumbsup: ;)[/b][/quote]
YEAH WE WILL BE AT THE SHOW, BUT THE BIKE WON'T BE READY IN TIME. WISH YOU COULD COME DOWN TO SAN ANTONIO TO SEE IT DEBUT, I AM TRYING TO GET RANDY TO COME DOWN. I GUESS WE WILL SEE.

HEY WHILE YOU ARE DOWN HERE, MAYBE I WILL TAKE YOU TO CHECK IT OUT AT THE PAINT SHOP IF YOU WANT AND HAVE TIME.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts