LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Exclusive Prez
Joined
·
3,281 Posts
600 bucks :scrutinize: :scrutinize: even showbikes don't get sold at those prices on here :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,501 Posts
Originally posted by AMB1800@Sep 20 2007, 12:38 PM~8832574
600 bucks  :scrutinize:  :scrutinize:  even showbikes don't get sold at those prices on here :uh:
X2 lollllll and he got a dirty back fender :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,927 Posts
Originally posted by killa lowrider@Sep 20 2007, 01:48 PM~8832682
X2 lollllll and he got a dirty back fender  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
its rust & its on the inside of both fenders
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32,253 Posts
$100 shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,041 Posts
probably a little much but ill say its worth 120 to me shipped
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by The ZONE@Sep 20 2007, 07:07 PM~8835294
probably overdoing it here, but im thinking 120 shipped
X2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$600 is a starting point becuase i may not want to sell it i might make it into a show bike over the winter it already cost $900 to get this far including contential kit that is not on it right now, i think i'll probably just make it a show bike with a adjustable front end, does anyone now where i can purchase a kit for that???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by bowtieboy64@Sep 20 2007, 10:00 PM~8836331
$600 is a starting point becuase i may not want to sell it i might make it into a show bike over the winter it already cost $900 to get this far including contential kit that is not on it right now, i think i'll probably just make it a show bike with a adjustable front end, does anyone now where i can purchase a kit for that???
but it aint worth $600. and if you spent $900 on it you must of gotten seriously ripped off.
 

·
New School Rider
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by bowtieboy64@Sep 20 2007, 09:00 PM~8836331
$600 is a starting point becuase i may not want to sell it i might make it into a show bike over the winter it already cost $900 to get this far including contential kit that is not on it right now, i think i'll probably just make it a show bike with a adjustable front end, does anyone now where i can purchase a kit for that???
where are you buying your parts? Are they using vasaline?
LUX canada. Show this dude what yall do over there. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
it was an older schwin frame from the 80's and it just got replated just over a year ago (i know the fenders are all dirty and some rust, got caught in the rain a couple time) i think i am going to forget about selling it and make it into a show bike my friends dad owns a plating company :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
Originally posted by bowtieboy64@Sep 20 2007, 10:11 PM~8836414
it was an older schwin frame from the 80's and it just got replated just over a year ago (i know the fenders are all dirty and some rust, got caught  in the rain a couple time) i think i am going to forget about selling it and make it into a show bike my friends dad owns a plating company :)
its not a schwinn frame.
 

·
New School Rider
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by bowtieboy64@Sep 20 2007, 09:11 PM~8836414
it was an older schwin frame from the 80's and it just got replated just over a year ago (i know the fenders are all dirty and some rust, got caught  in the rain a couple time) i think i am going to forget about selling it and make it into a show bike my friends dad owns a plating company :)
Not a schwinn playa. just your typical china frame. Sorry lil homie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
NAH,LOWRIDER EDITION FRAME,NOT A SCHWINN.....
 

·
New School Rider
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
Tomorrow I will post a how to Identify a schwinn frame thread. :cool:
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top