LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need 650.00 never been ridin, all the tanks are metal not bondo, and the frame was raked. Inside the patterns is HOK marbelizer, rest of bike is woodgrain candy all HOK candy cherry. Wheels are deuce diamond spinners








 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by NOTORIOUS*ODL*@Dec 28 2008, 12:12 AM~12540989
No hating nice bike but u ain't getting 650 on here probally like 400 max.
Maybe not from you cheap fucks but I know what my shit is worth, so take that shit elsewhere ;) My wheels are almost 400
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
450 Posts
Originally posted by Freakeone@Dec 28 2008, 06:26 AM~12542659
Maybe not from you cheap fucks but I know what my shit is worth, so take that shit elsewhere ;) My wheels are almost 400
Wow 400 fo real.that's expensive rims right there..........good luck on the sale.that was just my oppinion based on the time I been here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by NOTORIOUS*ODL*@Dec 28 2008, 09:05 AM~12542759
Wow 400 fo real.that's expensive rims right there..........good luck on the sale.that was just my oppinion based on the time I been here.
http://www.aztlanbicycle.com/lowrider-Spinning%20Wheel.html ;)
I see 329.00 without tires, plus shipping. maybe cheaper on Ebay or something, but I thought my starting price was fair..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by lowlife-biker@Dec 28 2008, 09:58 AM~12542853
Gent, one of the three big cities :cool:
I stayed out in Leuven, sorry about spelling I don't know if thats right..lol I was also in Brussles for a while.. Place is tight as fuck, I went to MarketRock and seen the Bloodhound Gang and shit...lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,377 Posts
Originally posted by Freakeone@Dec 28 2008, 08:01 AM~12542859
I stayed out in Leuven, sorry about spelling I don't know if thats right..lol I was also in Brussles for a while.. Place is tight as fuck, I went to MarketRock and seen the Bloodhound Gang and shit...lol
yeah Cool leuven, it's spelled correct :biggrin:
what where you doin over here in lil Belgium?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by lowlife-biker@Dec 28 2008, 11:57 AM~12543249
yeah Cool leuven, it's spelled correct  :biggrin:
what where you doin over here in lil Belgium?
Just visiting, I have some family there, so I figured why not check it out, lol I actually enjoyed it a lot.. I am wanting to come back some time soon.. :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top