LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it may look silly to a few but just a little project i tried to start and never finished. im trying to get offers here pm me. the frame was being custom molded. it has a cd player in the front which works, just need to run wires to the actual cd player which i will give to you. also in the rear of the bike you can notice a 5 inch screen which i will also include and is in working order.. has a few twisted parts which i did myself. bike is completely in pieces. like i said its a nice bike to finish or for whatever...pm me. I will take trades as well just pm me.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i also have a paint ball gun for sale if interested

Attachments

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
can you start off with a price for the bike and the part's? :cool:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
How does the screen work? :dunno: Do you hook it up to a DVD player or somethin?

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i dont know how much,,, the screen works. you just need the plug for it, i have it somewhere in all my junk,,, the radio also works again the plug is somewhere in all my junk as well,,, as far as bringin it to the bbq i have so much shit to do that day and people to bring that it might not be possible....but like i said,,, i just want to get rid of it.....ill even trade for something, u know......maybe 200 bucks?

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
what would it look like with the cd player on it does it stick out or what

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
or is the head wired to the cd player and the player is some were else

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its sheet metal and a little bondo,, and a little fiber glass.....and the cd player face will have to be wired,, but the face attachement is whats fibergalssed into the frame.. pm me with stuff u have

·
Registered
21,066 Posts
I got a bunch of young hogg videos to trade what you think? and a bunch of other things ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts