LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys! Its now time to get your opinions on both bikes! Wolverine gets my vote but others have different opinions on who should have won. So post up some constructive stuff so we can see how you guys feel!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
BOTH are nice but the dude from R.O. he put it down with a but more creativity... So but every body has an choice... ROLLERZ ONLY

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah! I mean its like comparing Rollin Malo to Orguillo almost but I think fromt the pics I saw from Vegas the show was off DA HOOK!

·
Registered
65 Posts
the new Prophecy is a lot better than the old one but if u really look they use a lot of big bulky parts to fill up space compared W3 there is alot more detail. Prophecy added a side car witch had some nice penstripping on it and the frame split where the center post is, but it doesnt compare to a frame that split in two places and a tank that goes up and down to hide 2 T.V.s W3 gottem hands down

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I GIVE IT UP TO PROPHECY. HE DID COME OUT AND COME OUT HARD. I THINK THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HIS BIKE AND OUR BIKE IS THAT OURS IS MORE STREAM LINED AND EASIER ON THE EYE. HE DOES HAVE A LOT OF ACCESSORIES, BUT THEY ARE JUST THERE. I THINK THE BIKE HAS A LOT OF GOOD IDEAS, NOTHING INNOVATING, BUT HE JUST HAS TO MAKE THE BIKE A LITTLE CLEANER. LIKE I SAID, BIG PROPS TO HIM.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by Lownslow302@Oct 13 2003, 12:56 PM
aint that some shit that sidecar shouldve been placed with the trikes.

my vote for wolverine its not a clutered looking
I BELIEVE THE RULES ARE THAT AS LONG AS IT IS NOT PERMANENTLY ATTACHED IT IS CONSIDERED AN ACCESSORY AT BEST. THIS CAME UP WHEN HELLRAISER HAD THAT COOL ASS TRAILER. THIS ENABLES HIM TO STAY AS A TWO-WHEELER. THE SIDE CART WAS A NICE IDEA THOUGH.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts
I heard that the LRM rule in the bike categories will be changing for next year do to the number of mod on a frame. "In other word 4 major mods would be a full custom bike" Do you think its true or does it even have to change?

were are your pic BT, & would we be seing a new feature on your bike in LBM?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by cleverlos@Oct 13 2003, 01:07 PM
I heard that the LRM rule in the bike categories will be changing for next year do to the number of mod on a frame. "In other word 4 major mods would be a full custom bike" Do you think its true or does it even have to change?

THE ONLY CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN RUMORED IS THE ELIMINATION OF THE LIMIT NUMBER OF TIMES A BIKE CAN WIN. AS FOR BODY MODS, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYTHING MOVE UP. I JUST DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT A STREET BIKE CAN'T HAVE ANY BODY MODS. THAT WOULD MEAN

1 BODY MOD--STREET
2 BODY MOD--MILD
3 BODY MOD--SEMI
4 BODY MOD--FULL
5+ BODY MOD-- RADICAL

I THINK THIS MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
ALSO, DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SUPERMAN BIKE. THAT IS A NICE CLEAN BIKE. I THINK WITH SOME MORE METAL WORK AND BETTER DISPLAY HE COULD BE A SERIOUS THREAT. THE PAINT ON THAT BIKE IS REAL CLEAN AND I LIKE THE MULTICOLORS. I HONESTLY THOUGHT HE WAS TAKING BEST PAINT.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well u guys gotta point I mean Prophecy got madd props on the side car its off DA hook but I think that the accesories are a bit OD as they say. To much you know if the bike was more detailed and built so that it looked clean with still keeping it Radical would have been a hard one for the judges you know, we will see next year I guess!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Maybe its just my eyes or i am gettin to damn old, But from my point of veiw i think they are both sweet lookin bikes but i am goin to take the blue one over the side car bike, just my 2 cents from the blind guy lol

Perry

·
Registered
81 Posts
Maybe its just my eyes or i am gettin to damn old, But from my point of veiw i think they are both sweet lookin bikes but i am goin to take the blue one over the side car bike, just my 2 cents from the blind guy lol

Perry

·
Registered
909 Posts
Originally posted by BigTex+Oct 13 2003, 04:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BigTex @ Oct 13 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos@Oct 13 2003, 01:07 PM
I heard that the LRM rule in the bike categories will be changing for next year do to the number of mod on a frame. "In other word 4 major mods would be a full custom bike"  Do you think its true or does it even have to change?

THE ONLY CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN RUMORED IS THE ELIMINATION OF THE LIMIT NUMBER OF TIMES A BIKE CAN WIN. AS FOR BODY MODS, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE EVERYTHING MOVE UP. I JUST DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT A STREET BIKE CAN'T HAVE ANY BODY MODS. THAT WOULD MEAN

1 BODY MOD--STREET
2 BODY MOD--MILD
3 BODY MOD--SEMI
4 BODY MOD--FULL
5+ BODY MOD-- RADICAL

I THINK THIS MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING.[/b][/quote]
is this what the rules are now or what you would like for the to be?

1 BODY MOD--STREET
2 BODY MOD--MILD
3 BODY MOD--SEMI
4 BODY MOD--FULL
5+ BODY MOD-- RADICAL

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Originally posted by SKReeCH+Oct 14 2003, 09:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SKReeCH @ Oct 14 2003, 09:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 13 2003, 04:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cleverlos
@Oct 13 2003, 01:07 PM
I heard that the LRM rule in the bike categories will be changing for next year do to the number of mod on a frame. "In other word 4 major mods would be a full custom bike"  Do you think its true or does it even have to change?

1 BODY MOD--STREET
2 BODY MOD--MILD
3 BODY MOD--SEMI
4 BODY MOD--FULL
5+ BODY MOD-- RADICAL

I THINK THIS MAKES THINGS MORE INTERESTING.
is this what the rules are now or what you would like for the to be?

1 BODY MOD--STREET
2 BODY MOD--MILD
3 BODY MOD--SEMI
4 BODY MOD--FULL
5+ BODY MOD-- RADICAL[/b][/quote]
THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE THEM TO BE. THIS WAY THE STREET BIKES WOULD BE MORE THAN JUST FRAMES. JUST MY TWO CENTS.

·
Registered
11,253 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by cleverlos@Oct 15 2003, 06:58 AM
Well homie let you voice be heard.
let write a letter and let this mofos now was up. the more letter the better so if we want to see a change for next year we need to stand together on this and let LRM no was up.

http://forums.lowriderbike.primediaautomot...om/lrbike/start

lorider bike magazine editor .
[email protected]
Its a good Idea for sure! But how are we going to organize one unified letter we would need to send a petition to everyone who want to get involved so we would have to plan this out some how lets get it going!

:biggrin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts