LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ya'll,

We're looking for 2 or 3 really hot lowbikes in the Santa Ana/Orange County/LA area for an exhibit called "Ride" at the Grand Central Art Center in Santa Ana, from November 5 2011-January 14, 2012. This is a great opportunity to show your bike in an art gallery setting where it will be seen by thousands of people. Your bike will be insured and professionally installed. This is going to be a great show, so don't miss out. We're interested in all categories of bikes, from Street to Radical. I'm bringing three bikes from Texas, but we also want some local bikes in the show.

For those of you who were in Vegas in 2007, I'm the guy with the skeleton bike (pics in my photo album). If you're interested, I can give references of homies who know me. We did several shows here in Lubbock, TX and they went really well. The people loved them, and it's really cool to see your bike in an art gallery, to be recognized as an artist, and to show your ride to folks who don't get to see them too often.

Private message me and send pics if you want to participate, or if you know someone who would be interested. You must be willing to leave your bike in the show for the entire 2 month run.

Thanks,

Kyle​

1 - 1 of 1 Posts