LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have I lot of money to invest in a bike, so should I try to find an old frame and go from there or get one thats already been built.

-twin

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by twin@Sep 5 2003, 12:57 PM
I do not have I lot of money to invest in a bike, so should I try to find an old frame and go from there or get one thats already been built.

-twin
if you get one that's built, you might save money because all the parts add up to a lot. Go to one of those bike parts sites and add the parts up. But if you only got a little cash at a time, you might have to start with the frame and start adding stuff.

K. Diaz

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by twin@Sep 5 2003, 01:57 PM

-twin
IMO, if you already have the frame then get the parts but in bulk. I did that to my lil nephews bike, paid a good $80 for all parts. If you don't have anything at all, then yeah buy one already made.

L

·
0 Posts
Make me a list and check other sites drop me a line I will see what I can do for you. I won Bikes Usa in Las Vegas. We are the hog with the big nutz in the Vegas Low rider seen.

We are [email protected]
or to reach the shop.
702-642-2453

1 - 4 of 4 Posts