LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
::::::EDIT!!!!!::::::: I WILL TAKE ANY SIZE CHROME RIMS WITH TIRES!!!!! LOOKING AT GETTING SOME 100SPOKE 15S WITH NICE TIRES, NEED IT GONE BY FRIDAY!!!!!!

alright here it is AGAIN, i dont know how the hell this thing doesnt sell for the price

84 2 door blazer with 100k on the body NO RUST!!! very good body interior needs work has brand new 300$ door panels from jc whitney has yellow paint that fades to orange at bottom (nothing special bought the car like this) has pinstripping on the side and back needs new engine is 2wd and has the 2.8l STILL IN IT NOT RUNNING will trade for rims ranging from 17s-20s wires or not, lemme know located 20min south of chicago

looking for offers otherwise and no bullshitting, will trade for good cdplayer/amps also!!!!

also i did one of the rear panels around the back side window in crush black velvet and will include some more if wanted

Attachments

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i want it bad just no way to come their im 4 real too no bullshit

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
im in south dakota what is a good deal to get to me

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
my body dropped blazer as is and 200 and bring me urs just a offer

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
so 20 inch wires and u will bring it

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
I can't price your truck, bro.

Shoot me a number and we'll go from there....

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will trade for a set of 15" std wires with almost new whitewall tires!!!!!!!!!!!! plus maybe a little money needs to be gone by this friday

1 - 20 of 29 Posts