LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
4481 - 4500 of 4880 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by bustamante@Apr 7 2011, 06:33 AM~20280895
here are some updated pics the before the now and soon youll get the after  :biggrin:






dash will be all fiberglassed

rear trailing arms and wish bone before being sandblasted

cleaned up and taken apart before getting them chromed

done.....next are the drums and on to the front suspension




THAT PLAQUE SAYZ IT ALL HOMIE .....!!!!! :worship: :worship:


NICE WORK !! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by mrdramaboxx@Apr 7 2011, 01:06 PM~20283664
THAT PLAQUE SAYZ IT ALL HOMIE .....!!!!!  :worship:  :worship:
NICE WORK !!  ;)
thanks homie :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
I'M JONES N' FOR SOME HOPP FOOTAGE :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:

dammit man ! :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Goin Up Zzt Zzt !!!
Joined
·
5,720 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Originally posted by P-TOWNBUTCHER@Mar 30 2011, 06:50 PM~20222220
"THEN POST DAT HOPP FOOTAGE SUCKA" !!!

    :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
were the blazer go is it still in oregon that blazer has always been off the chain loved seeing it in action at the shows
 

·
"PaNcHiTo LoCo"
Joined
·
135 Posts
Originally posted by bustamante@Apr 7 2011, 04:33 AM~20280895
here are some updated pics the before the now and soon youll get the after  :biggrin:






dash will be all fiberglassed

rear trailing arms and wish bone before being sandblasted

cleaned up and taken apart before getting them chromed

done.....next are the drums and on to the front suspension


:wow: :wow: :worship: Shit alot cleaner chromed ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Originally posted by spanks82regal@Apr 8 2011, 05:32 PM~20294660
were the blazer go is it still in oregon that blazer has always been off the chain loved seeing it in action at the shows

it's on the East Coast now homie :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
Originally posted by vengence@Apr 8 2011, 11:46 AM~20292310
damn ima miss that blazer :tears:  :(

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,601 Posts
View My Video

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I HAVE HOUSEFULL OF HOP TROPHYS, MOST CATS HAVE NONE
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by RF_RiDER@Apr 8 2011, 08:17 PM~20295316
:wow:  :wow:  :worship: Shit alot cleaner chromed ;)
thanks homie :biggrin: cant wait till its all done
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,565 Posts
smoothing out the body lines, door handles and key holes gone next are the rear view mirror housings and antenna and gas door.......




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,888 Posts
Originally posted by P-TOWNBUTCHER@Apr 9 2011, 02:21 PM~20298578
:cool:
:wave: sup big homie hows your current build comin? slow like mine? :biggrin:
 

·
Mister "24/7"
Joined
·
10,870 Posts
Originally posted by FINESTCARCLUB@Apr 14 2011, 11:43 AM~20338227
and lock up good


i remember that one. imperial valley? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,518 Posts
Originally posted by bustamante@Apr 14 2011, 11:09 AM~20337537
smoothing out the body lines, door handles and key holes gone next are the rear view mirror housings and antenna and gas door.......






NOOOOICE!!!! ;)
 
4481 - 4500 of 4880 Posts
Top