LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

HOPPERS CASH MONEY PRIZE COME AND GET IT ALSO CASH AWARD FOR 10 OR MORE IN EACH CLASS COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.
GIVE US A CALL FOR MORE INFO 909-628-3690 MUNOZ WHEELS

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
JUST CURIOUS. ARE YOU GUYS SURE THE POMONA FAIR GROUNDS ARE NOT GOING TO CANCEL YOUR SHOW AT THE LAST MINUTE SINCE IT ENVOLVES LOWRIDERS? JUST WANT SOME GUARANTEE OF NO SUDDEN SHUT DOWN LIKE WHAT RECENTLY HAPPEN TO THE FUNK MASTER FLEX CAR SHOW WHICH WAS CANCELLED THE DAY BEFORE THEIR SHOW AT THE P. FAIR GROUNDS. THERE HAVEN'T BEEN MUCH LOVE :( FOR LOWRIDERS IN THE P. FAIR GROUNDS IN A LONG TIME. :0 :cool:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
are you guys allowing air bag hoppers to hop also ? just wondering cause im willin to bring mine out !

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by JROCK@Sep 27 2007, 08:06 PM~8884991
JUST CURIOUS. ARE YOU GUYS SURE THE POMONA FAIR GROUNDS ARE NOT GOING TO CANCEL YOUR SHOW AT THE LAST MINUTE SINCE IT ENVOLVES LOWRIDERS? JUST WANT SOME GUARANTEE OF NO SUDDEN SHUT DOWN LIKE WHAT RECENTLY HAPPEN TO THE FUNK MASTER FLEX CAR SHOW WHICH WAS CANCELLED THE DAY BEFORE THEIR SHOW AT THE P. FAIR GROUNDS. THERE HAVEN'T BEEN  MUCH LOVE  :( FOR LOWRIDERS IN THE P. FAIR GROUNDS IN A LONG TIME. :0  :cool:
ACTUALLY THIS IS THE FOURTH YEAR THAT WE HAD THIS GOING ON AND WE NEVER CANCELLED IT MORE OF AN IMPORT SHOW AND WE EXIBIT THE HOP BUT EVERY YEAR THERES MORE AND MORE LOWRIDERS COMING OUT I THINK IT WILL BE A LITTLE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR WE GOT THE FLYERS DONE A LITTLE EARLIER :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by LeosAirSuspension@Sep 27 2007, 09:21 PM~8885577
are you guys allowing  air bag hoppers to hop also ? just wondering cause im willin to bring mine out !
YES SIR.... BRING IT DOWN HOMIE :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by GMCTROCA@Sep 27 2007, 10:07 PM~8885936
what time is move in time
ILL FIND OUT IN THE MORNING

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by JEFE-DE-JEFES@Sep 27 2007, 10:11 PM~8885955
Good show I was there last year. :biggrin:
WERE YOU IN THE BIKINI CONTEST :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Sep 27 2007, 11:05 PM~8885926
ACTUALLY THIS IS THE FOURTH YEAR THAT WE HAD THIS GOING ON AND WE NEVER CANCELLED IT MORE OF AN IMPORT SHOW AND WE EXIBIT THE HOP BUT EVERY YEAR THERES MORE AND MORE LOWRIDERS COMING OUT I THINK IT WILL BE A LITTLE BETTER THAN LAST YEAR WE GOT THE FLYERS DONE A LITTLE EARLIER :biggrin:
:thumbsup: ;) :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Sep 27 2007, 10:12 PM~8885968
WERE YOU IN THE BIKINI CONTEST :biggrin:
MAYBE WE COULD GET FATASS(HILLIE) IN A G STRING :roflmao: :roflmao: WE WILL WIN 1000 AND SPLIT IT :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by Final Fantacy L.A.@Sep 27 2007, 10:17 PM~8885997
MAYBE WE COULD GET FATASS(HILLIE) IN A G STRING  :roflmao:  :roflmao: WE WILL WIN 1000 AND SPLIT IT :roflmao:  :roflmao:
Dont forget lil meme :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by JEFE-DE-JEFES@Sep 27 2007, 10:20 PM~8886020
Dont forget lil meme  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
I THINK HE WILL WIN IN THE WEEMAN CATAGORY :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
:cool: does anyone remember the car show in "1991" where there was a big ass riot at the POMONA fairgrounds. that was a trip.....!!!. all i remember was fellas chasing this group of ese's and all of a sudden, hella fools just started running for thier lives. later on that day... hella helicopters and police had POMONA strapped down. i stilll have the clipping of that show. ONE LOVE TO ALL!!! :cool:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Originally posted by cool runnings@Sep 28 2007, 01:10 AM~8886893
:cool: does anyone remember the car show in "1991" where there was a big ass riot at the POMONA fairgrounds. that was a trip.....!!!. all i remember was fellas chasing this group of ese's and all of a sudden, hella fools just started running for thier lives. later on that day... hella helicopters and police had POMONA strapped down. i stilll have the clipping of that show. ONE LOVE TO ALL!!! :cool:
:eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 64 Posts