LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which shops are good for Body Mods or any other Custom Mods?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here's the worst shop in Modesto...and the wiener is........Wicked Rides. don't go there. they'll rip you off!!!!!!!!

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
I don't know the name, but some of those shops were Chop shops, they would buy stolen cars and tear them apart. I still believe that my Mini Truck ending up in Modesto. But there was one that worked with Punch 84

·
Registered
27 Posts
thats what this guy does. screws up your ride and makes it worse than when it went in the first time. and to top it off...he thinks he's the best at what ever it is that he does.

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
is kool desighns still in buisiness there................

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by cali@Jul 28 2005, 02:52 PM
is kool desighns still in buisiness there................
[snapback]3497418[/snapback]​
That is the place that did Punch 84

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah Kool Designs is still there on 7th street and they have always come through for me when I needed anything.

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
man i moved to wisconsin from modesto in 97...........i know back in the day they use to get busy..............they did some tight ass rides..............

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Originally posted by Gold Cadilyst@Jul 29 2005, 04:30 AM
Yeah Kool Designs is still there on 7th street and they have always come through for me when I needed anything.
[snapback]3498942[/snapback]​
back in the day werent they on mchenry ave..............

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah they were on McHenry that was the shit when for graffitti nights we would just post up in the front of their shop and see all the hynas drive by and pick up....

Good Crusing Times............ :cool:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
kool design did up some bad rides back in the day, i haven't been there in while..they helped build on of my first cadis..

Punch 84 is cool for custom work but they are expensive.

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
man i miss modesto ..................but i got my shit together being out here................ :biggrin:

·
Registered
14,412 Posts
i went to kool designs not to long ago and they were telling me that they mostly do big wheel rides for the San Francisco 49ers players

·
STREETSTYLE WI PREZ
13,488 Posts
Originally posted by Twotons@Aug 3 2005, 08:58 AM~3530902
i went to kool designs not to long ago and they were telling me that they mostly do big wheel rides for the San Francisco 49ers players
damn for real......................they doing it like west coast customs.................

·
Registered
8,091 Posts
Originally posted by cali@Aug 5 2005, 01:37 PM~3547875
damn for real......................they doing it like west coast customs.................

I think more like SUV's and luxury cars. They did a K5 blazer for Jeremy Newberry and Jeremy brought some more business to them. I think they did his Mercedes too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts