LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
98 mazda 125k on it, lowered, all chrome 13x7's, good tires, clean interior, doesnt have the system anymore

make offers, would just like to trade it for a different ride, got clean title in hand

Attachments

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by willjr@Sep 16 2005, 05:02 PM~3829711
98 mazda 125k on it, lowered, all chrome 13x7's, good tires, clean interior, doesnt have the system anymore

make offers,  would just like to trade it for a different ride, got clean title in hand
hey ive seen those wheels before saw this truck last night in peson add some bags or juice and have one bad ass mini truck looks good in person runs good from what i saw and heard

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
hey homie hit that guy up about the hood for my caddy when you get a chance and keep that mustang fresh in your mind im really interested in that

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya man ive been tryin to get ahold of the guy all day. just look up certifits website and i know youll find a phone number, youll get it for the same price as him anyhow.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by PROBALLER@Sep 16 2005, 05:49 PM~3830261
Any leaks, misses, hows the clutch in it?
everything in it is good except the starter, needs a new one. i still drive it everyday. ;)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no stocks, comes with the wires or it dont have wheels

trade me something b, got a title for it sitting right here and i live in sf now.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
ttt for the homie post pics lobaron

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by the lobaron@Sep 20 2005, 04:18 AM~3848635
hay you know im still up for the trade

post up some fresh pics. id still be interested if it has a top for it. its gonna be cold soon.

cmon people, i got the money right now to meet or whatever, get at me right away or its gone for a 99 alero.

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
not an alero somebody please save will from joining all other drivers on the road in a conventional car

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by lowcamino@Sep 20 2005, 08:07 PM~3853716
not an alero somebody please save will from joining all other drivers on the road in a conventional car

id love to get a slammed civic or something with a kit and rims to haul the kids around but just might have to repaint, bag, and rim the mazda then get a nice trade out of it on mautofied.com. we will see what happens by next week. shit i still got my 94 ram to notch and bag yet too before summer, then my 54 yet too, too many projects to work on :(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts