54,754 Posts
WE LL BE THERE BUDDY

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 16 2007, 04:05 PM~9016543
WE'LL BE THERE TOO.
COOL COME UP TO ME IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO WE CAN MEET HOMIE :biggrin: I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE :biggrin:

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 16 2007, 04:07 PM~9016561
COOL COME UP TO ME IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM SO WE CAN MEET HOMIE  :biggrin: I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE  :biggrin:
I think I know what you look like lol, I will, we'll toss some back depending on what they got, I HATE beer. :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 16 2007, 04:10 PM~9016584
I'LL EVEN DRINK A BEER WITH YOU WALLY :biggrin:
i was hoping you would say that,.....i got baby mama drama in my life right now.....busted like a donk with two flats....ya'll still doing them corona's.....maybe we could smoke a peace pipe....you know my other name is "running dog who was born outside teepee"........ :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by wally dogg@Oct 16 2007, 04:20 PM~9016646
i was hoping you would say that,.....i got baby mama drama in my life right now.....busted like a donk with two flats....ya'll still doing them corona's.....maybe we could smoke a peace pipe....you know my other name is "running dog who was born  outside teepee"........ :biggrin:
CORONAS :biggrin: I'LL BRING YOU SOME PEACE PIPE FILLER :cool:

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
15,502 Posts
Originally posted by GTMS714+Oct 16 2007, 04:14 PM~9016620-->
you can't wear those Ben Davis and Chuck's  ;)
[/b]
Oh yeah, watch!

Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2007, 04:19 PM~9016643
I DONT THINK SO!!!!!  JEANS AND A BUTTON UP
Good! I hate ties.
<!--QuoteBegin-wally dogg
@Oct 16 2007, 04:20 PM~9016646
i was hoping you would say that,.....i got baby mama drama in my life right now.....busted like a donk with two flats....ya'll still doing them corona's.....maybe we could smoke a peace pipe....you know my other name is "running dog who was born  outside teepee"........ :biggrin:
Welcome to my world ole'buddy.

·
Registered
280 Posts
What's up everybody. Just to let you know, there are a few tickets left. Last year was a great turnout and this year is even better. If you are interested in attending, please call 714-939-3720 and ask for Pat. Remember this was not created for the magazine, it was created to support and honor people like you. Hope to see you all there and witness history.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Sorry, I forgot to mention the deadline is by noon tomorrow. If you call today, leave her a message and she will call you back tomorrow.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
Originally posted by WildChild@Oct 16 2007, 06:01 PM~9017201
What's up everybody.  Just to let you know, there are a few tickets left.  Last year was a great turnout and this year is even better.  If you are interested in attending, please call 714-939-3720 and ask for Pat.  Remember this was not created for the magazine, it was created to support and honor people like you.  Hope to see you all there and witness history.
your right,...all jokes aside...i felt honored to be in the room last year with some of the of the real lowriders from the streets of calif.....i had seen their faces over the years and their cars and it was an insparation to build my own car as well as they had...my first love was bombs and i remember stopping by the store in front of the dukes pres.[70's]and him telling me to drop by with my 54...i then got a 63 and i was in love with that year for quite some time.....i went to every lowrider show trying to fig out what club i could join and hang as tuff with my car as they were...and by fate i wound up in the big "M"..and it has been a great ride ..because my first love was to ride the streets with my car and show it at local show' s and parks..thee's men left a solid base to build on...and tho i never kicked it with them i have been there to see their career in lowriding.....i hope the young men of the future can learn a few things from men like the ones that will be honored..it was never about points...it was never about hate... it was never about a trophy... it was always about the LOWRIDER :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts