LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts
Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 20 2007, 02:44 PM~9046909
:biggrin: I HOPE WE DONT END UP WEARING THE SAME THING FROM BAG&TALL :angry:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: thats suck this year no balcony like last year,remember you hooked up that fools drink at qc's

Discussion starter · #66 ·
Originally posted by Big Rich@Oct 20 2007, 03:49 PM~9046928
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: thats suck this year no balcony like last year,remember you hooked up that fools drink at qc's
:biggrin: ME AND RANDY SNUCK DOWN THERE.......BUT YOU KNOW WE'LL HAVE FUN HOMIE :biggrin:

Originally posted by RO.LIFER@Oct 20 2007, 02:55 PM~9046948
:biggrin: ME AND RANDY SNUCK DOWN THERE.......BUT YOU KNOW WE'LL HAVE FUN HOMIE :biggrin:
:biggrin:

We had a good time last night. It was good kickin' it with y'all..Wally, Big Rich

Thanks for the drinks ROLIFER, good meeting you.....who was that dude y'all were spinning around on the floor? shit had me dyin' :roflmao:

Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 21 2007, 01:15 PM~9051584
We had a good time last night. It was good kickin' it with y'all..Wally, Big Rich

Thanks for the drinks ROLIFER, good meeting you.....who was that dude y'all were spinning around on the floor? shit had me dyin' :roflmao:
:cheesy: GOOD SEEING YOU MAN,,AND THANKS TO ROLLERZ FOR THEM CORONAS,,,ESPECIALLY U BRIAN

Originally posted by RollerZ 57@Oct 21 2007, 03:27 PM~9052187
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE U RICH & SMILEY....SHIET WE THE SAME HIEGHT! :0  :biggrin:  :cool:  LOL
WASSUP HOMIE,GOOD SEEING YOU TOO :cheesy:

Originally posted by wally dogg@Oct 17 2007, 09:58 AM~9021875
your right,...all jokes aside...i felt honored to be in the room last year with some of the of the real lowriders from the streets of calif.....i had seen their faces over the years and their cars and it was an insparation to build my own car as well as they had...my first love was bombs and i remember stopping by the store in front of the dukes pres.[70's]and him telling me to drop by with my 54...i then got a 63 and i was in love with that year for quite some time.....i went to every lowrider show trying to fig out what club i could join and hang as tuff with my car as they were...and by fate i wound up in the big "M"..and it has been a great ride ..because my first love was to ride the streets with my car and show it at local show' s and parks..thee's men left a solid base to build on...and tho i never kicked it with them i have been there  to see their career in lowriding.....i hope the young men of the future can learn a few things from men like the ones that will be honored..it was never about points...it was never about hate...  it was never about a trophy... it was always about the LOWRIDER :biggrin:
aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:tears: :tears: :tears: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 21 2007, 03:15 PM~9051584

:biggrin: PICS ARE POSTED UP IN THE RO TOPIC GO CHECK EM OUT! :cool:

61 - 79 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.