LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the peeps that are not invited or can't make it, I want to hear some gripes...Several of us will be there and want to be heard. The majority of the competitors all have the same bitch.But ,I want to hear the small guys ,that cant make it ,so they can be heard aswell....We do need change to make this year a good one and with new owners that will listen.......

Lets not make this forum a bitch fest ,but P.M me with details so I can pass them along.....Only a few days left..
Thanks,
Ron BMH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,636 Posts
WHAT TIME AND PLACE CRACKER CUZ MY DADS BMX TEAMS GONNA BE IN TAFT THATS DOWN SOUTH TOO SOO WE ARE GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by BackBumper559@Nov 6 2007, 11:46 PM~9172577
WHAT TIME AND  PLACE  CRACKER CUZ MY DADS BMX TEAMS GONNA BE IN TAFT THATS DOWN SOUTH TOO SOO WE ARE GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT
10;00 am on sat
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,029 Posts
OK IM TIRED OF SEEING UGLY ASS CARS HOPP THATS NOT LOWRIDING AND TIRES TOO. FUCK THE DUMB SHIT WITH ALL THE CRYING ABOUT " IM LOWRIDER RULES" WELL START BY LOOKING LIKE A LOWRIDER AGAIN!!! LOWRIDERS ARE 13S AND 14 IN RIMS WITH LITTLE TIRES, AND DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT ABOUT MORE INCHES I ALREADY KNOW BUT FOR REALS IN ORDER TO KEEP IT REAL YOU GOTTA LEAVE IT REAL SO IF YOU WANNA CRY ABOUT BEING LOWRIDER RULE LEGAL THEN START BY BEING A REAL LOWRIDER CUZZ THE SHIT IM SEEING AINT LOWRIDING AND THE STICKERS ALL OVER THE CARS THATS BOOBOO JUST ONE RIGHT ON THE WINDSHIELD. AND RON I AINT HATING CUZZ I KNOW YOU CAN DO SOME SHIT WITH SOME SMALL TIRES AND A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE A REAL LOWRIDER. ITSA JUST EVERYBODY CRY THESE DAYS WITH THERE LOWRIDER RULES AND SHIT AND THEY GOT BIG ASS FUCKING 4X4 TIRES FUCK THAT START BY HOPPING REAL LOWRIDERS AGAIN FUCK THE DUMB SHIT BRING THE REAL BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WITH SMALLER TIRES IT GETS HARDER SO THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT TO SEE WHO WINS THAT!!!! AND THATS MY .99 CENT!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cool: I BELIEVE IN YOU CRACKER SO DONT LET ME DOWN :cool: :cool:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by 87CuTT@Nov 7 2007, 03:14 AM~9173810
OK IM TIRED OF SEEING UGLY ASS CARS HOPP THATS NOT LOWRIDING AND TIRES TOO. FUCK THE DUMB SHIT WITH ALL THE CRYING ABOUT " IM LOWRIDER RULES" WELL START BY LOOKING LIKE A LOWRIDER AGAIN!!!  LOWRIDERS ARE 13S AND 14 IN RIMS WITH LITTLE TIRES, AND DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT ABOUT MORE INCHES I ALREADY KNOW BUT FOR REALS IN ORDER TO KEEP IT REAL YOU GOTTA LEAVE IT REAL SO IF YOU WANNA CRY ABOUT BEING LOWRIDER RULE LEGAL THEN START BY BEING A REAL LOWRIDER CUZZ THE SHIT IM SEEING AINT LOWRIDING AND THE STICKERS ALL OVER THE CARS THATS BOOBOO JUST ONE RIGHT ON THE WINDSHIELD. AND RON I AINT HATING CUZZ I KNOW YOU CAN DO SOME SHIT WITH SOME SMALL TIRES AND A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE A REAL LOWRIDER. ITSA JUST EVERYBODY CRY THESE DAYS WITH THERE LOWRIDER RULES AND SHIT AND THEY GOT BIG ASS FUCKING 4X4 TIRES FUCK THAT START BY HOPPING REAL LOWRIDERS AGAIN FUCK THE DUMB SHIT BRING THE REAL BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WITH SMALLER TIRES IT GETS HARDER SO THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT TO SEE WHO WINS THAT!!!! AND THATS MY .99 CENT!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  I BELIEVE IN YOU CRACKER SO DONT LET ME DOWN :cool:  :cool:
true, that is a good piont, I would like to see a max of 185 x75 x14.Because 175x75x14 is being discontiniued...We wouldn't roll 205's on the streets....But when it comes to lowrider rules on a car we have a shit load of guide lines that are followed, like suspension points can not be re-located, but instead the allow 6'' uppers and 4 lowers.....lay it out and your fucked.....We do need to keep it real and that is why ,I want some input from others,too......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,373 Posts
Originally posted by 87CuTT@Nov 7 2007, 03:14 AM~9173810
OK IM TIRED OF SEEING UGLY ASS CARS HOPP THATS NOT LOWRIDING AND TIRES TOO. FUCK THE DUMB SHIT WITH ALL THE CRYING ABOUT " IM LOWRIDER RULES" WELL START BY LOOKING LIKE A LOWRIDER AGAIN!!!  LOWRIDERS ARE 13S AND 14 IN RIMS WITH LITTLE TIRES, AND DONT GIVE ME THAT SHIT ABOUT MORE INCHES I ALREADY KNOW BUT FOR REALS IN ORDER TO KEEP IT REAL YOU GOTTA LEAVE IT REAL SO IF YOU WANNA CRY ABOUT BEING LOWRIDER RULE LEGAL THEN START BY BEING A REAL LOWRIDER CUZZ THE SHIT IM SEEING AINT LOWRIDING AND THE STICKERS ALL OVER THE CARS THATS BOOBOO JUST ONE RIGHT ON THE WINDSHIELD. AND RON I AINT HATING CUZZ I KNOW YOU CAN DO SOME SHIT WITH SOME SMALL TIRES AND A CAR THAT LOOKS LIKE A REAL LOWRIDER. ITSA JUST EVERYBODY CRY THESE DAYS WITH THERE LOWRIDER RULES AND SHIT AND THEY GOT BIG ASS FUCKING 4X4 TIRES FUCK THAT START BY HOPPING REAL LOWRIDERS AGAIN FUCK THE DUMB SHIT BRING THE REAL BACK TO THE GAME!!!!!! AND YOU KNOW WITH SMALLER TIRES IT GETS HARDER SO THAT WOULD BE THE SHIT TO SEE WHO WINS THAT!!!! AND THATS MY .99 CENT!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :cool:  I BELIEVE IN YOU CRACKER SO DONT LET ME DOWN :cool:  :cool:
X2! :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,414 Posts
Has anyone else besides me wondered why trucks have to have stock leafe springs? Its been a couple years since I've picked a up a go-lo rulebook,but they always had the dumbest limitations. I mean they might as well ban certain types of cars because they have different types of suspensions from the factory.

I mean, there's plenty of 'small guys' that would love to compete but dont have the means and facilities to own/build a single car just to hop at lrm shows.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
i say the same shit keep the stickers off the paint !!!!!
LET THEM BITCH'S FLY


they wonder why can't sell no tickets well lets think about it
why go pay to see cars do half that you see
on the street the shit is boring bottom line.

put that shit on it's top if you want to who gives a fuck
poeple like to see that ... and that is what sells tickets

i also would take the trucks away completly we don't need them
how many poeple you see these days on the streets
with lowrider mini trucks it was good in it's day but
it's time is over cut that shit out

ron i understand what you are saying about the mount's and every thing
but the change needs to be bigger than that ...the whole
look of the comp. needs to change.

so my suggestion's are take the stickrs away the trucks away
the big ass tires away get some way of judging the hop more fair
and change the look of the comp. i think thats what needs to happen worst than any thing.

if they took out the trucks it would force everyone to build new rides
and not bring out the same old shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,367 Posts
CANT WE BRING BACK ALUMINUM CENTERLINES???

HAHAHAHA

WAS UP JERRY!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,549 Posts
Originally posted by GRSMNKYCUSTOMS@Nov 7 2007, 07:27 PM~9178449
CANT WE BRING BACK ALUMINUM CENTERLINES???

HAHAHAHA

WAS UP JERRY!


NOT UNLESS YOU BRING THE COW WITH IT LOLOLOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,108 Posts
I agree with the tire size and think that a 185/75 / 14 would be sufficient for hopping. But by eliminating the trucks what would we be gaining by it anyhow?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,029 Posts
Originally posted by BlackMagicHydraulics@Nov 7 2007, 05:46 PM~9178204
true, that is a good piont, I would like to see a max of 185 x75 x14.Because 175x75x14 is being discontiniued...We wouldn't roll 205's on the streets....But when it comes to lowrider rules on a car we have a shit load of guide lines that are followed, like suspension points can not be re-located, but instead the allow 6'' uppers and 4 lowers.....lay it out and your fucked.....We do need to keep it real and that is why ,I want some input from others,too......
wtf you agree???????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
i personaly havent got a problem with stickers on a car after all advertising is advertising ,i would like to see a more accurate way of measuring the cars out mainly to stop people crying when they get beat maybe a typa lazer scale or summat ,being as ive not built a lrm class hopper i havent realy studdied the rules that much ,but these are the only points i can see from a spectators point of view :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,998 Posts
damn people are bitching about stickers on the hoppers???
that's advertising, if you see a car or truck do some good inches how are you gonna know what product they are running?

a key point that i would like to see addressed is.

better measuring system. right now you have a 5ft person looking up at the 7-8 ft mark trying to read the measurements.

smaller tires would be nice to see.

you hear lots of rumors of favoritism, maybe a 3rd party to check over the vehicles before and after the hop.
 

·
Tripple Digit...
Joined
·
3,354 Posts
#1.) Seperate trucks from cars in all categories.
 
1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Top