LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO ALL FELLOW LOWRIDERS LOWRIDER JOE IS IN THE HOSPITAL HE NEEDS ALL THE PRAYERS HE CAN GET PLEASE.HIS NOT ONLY A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE HE'S MY GRANDKIDS POPPA. THANK YOU MANUEL LOPEZ

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Sorry to here that Manuel.Prayers to him and your family from me and my family.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Psta@Aug 10 2005, 12:10 PM~3581799
Sorry to here that Manuel.Prayers to him and your family from me and my family.
THANKS PSTA EVERYONE THAT HAS A MESSAGE FOR HIM YOU CAN COUNT ON ME TO LET HIM THERE'S PEOPLE PRAYING FOR HIM.

·
Premium Member
10,944 Posts
Sorry to hear that Manuel...i have not seen lowrider Joe for almost a year now...i will keep him in my prayers...

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO "LOWRIDER JOE"

·
Real Rider
4,121 Posts
LO*LYSTICS send their prayers to Lowrider Joe and his family.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Prayer is the key and faith leads the way, My prayers are to him and his family, Always remeber that God answers prayer and with all of us crying out to our Father he will surely bless Joe and heal him, Exodus 14:14 says: The lord himself will fight for you. You won't have to lift a finger, Deuteronomy 33:26-27 There is no one like the God of Israel, He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you, I know i dont know Joe but bra i will pray for him have God in your heart and Brother Joe will be ok, if you get a report from the doctors and its something bad, rebuke it tell the devil his a liar and Gods in control. God bless.... if you need prayer feel free to email me ... or check out our site www.kccustoms.org

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Moco@Aug 10 2005, 10:14 PM~3589286
no offense, but is he the older guy that is always at shows, that walks around with a limp?  he looks like an ol' school lowrider..

whether it is him or not, he will be in my prayers..

Yeah, that is him. The last carshow he attended was at the Devotions Carshow. He wasn't feeling good at the time but he still showed up. I don't know if you have seen his Bomb. It was a 1948 Chevy w/dark blue with light blue fenders. He recently sold it for about $13k. He just told me last week he was starting up his new project. He is working on a old station wagon. I now hope that he just pulls thru.

Thanks for all of your prayers.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
My prayers go out to lowrider joe.I pray god will speak healing on you
and your familia. we serve of god that can speak things to life since the
begining of time. :angel:

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm just posting up an update. i just talk to his daughter this morning and the doctor's are giving him a 50/50 chance of living i haven't had a chance to see him yet i've been watching my grandkids so sinthia can be with her dad.hopefully i'll make it today when my son get's off work.my clubs wants to send him some get we'll ballons .those of you that know him knows he's been a lowrider way back in the day with imagination's car club.he had a monte carlo that was pretty clean he always done something for the community. him and caddilac jack to me are legends in lowriding it's in thier blood.i'm just glad everybody is sendind prayers for him and his family.thanks again .............. to lowrider joe borrego get we'll we still have some lowriding to do. from sacramento calif to where ever let's ride .

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Guam707@Aug 11 2005, 08:15 AM~3593086
Sorry to hear about that.  My prayers go out to him and his family.  I never had the chance to meet him, but he is definetly an "Icon" for Sacramento Lowriders.
when he ? hopefully gets out of the hospital i hope you would have a chance to meet him.he's got a big heart for lowriding.

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
prayers go out to him and the family!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Originally posted by Guam707@Aug 11 2005, 09:15 AM~3593086
Sorry to hear about that.  My prayers go out to him and his family.  I never had the chance to meet him, but he is definetly an "Icon" for Sacramento Lowriders.
Thats exactly how i feel, ive never met him but ive heard alot about him.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts