LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
If you trully want to honor the icons of this industry this is the time to do it. This event really has nothing to do with the magazine it really is about the people in the industry that have helped the movement grow and get it were it is today. There's a only 1 week left and tickets are going. You guys talk about being true don't let history past you up. I know some people were asking me if it is formal and it's not it's semi-formal/casual. They also asked me if it was opened to the other clubs the answer yes it for everybody not just the guys being honored. I know that Stylistics will be there with there own table, Elite, SouthSide etc. UCE asked if they could bring there plaque and place it on there table. Yes you can 1 plaque per table but you need to confirm before the event to make sure that you get your own table as they are all being assigned. If you haven't bought tickets yet or want further information call (714) 939-2400 ask for Pat Burciaga she is cordinating the event

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by WildChild@Aug 30 2006, 09:36 AM~6072924
If you trully want to honor the icons of this industry this is the time to do it. This event really has nothing to do with the magazine it really is about the people in the industry that have helped the movement grow and get it were it is today. There's a only 1 week left and tickets are going. You guys talk about being true don't let history past you up. I know some people were asking me if it is formal and it's not it's semi-formal/casual. They also asked me if it was opened to the other clubs the answer yes it for everybody not just the guys being honored. I know that Stylistics will be there with there own table, Elite, SouthSide etc. UCE asked if they could bring there plaque and place it on there table. Yes you can 1 plaque per table but you need to confirm before the event to make sure that you get your own table as they are all being assigned. If you haven't bought tickets yet or want further information call (714) 939-2400 ask for Pat Burciaga she is cordinating the event
You know the Stylistics C.C will be there representing the Big S. Hope to see everybody there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts