LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
OG ROLLERZ
Joined
·
16,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Primedia Office in Anaheim located next to Angels Stadium last Monday.
I went to drop off my Pre Reg. I was amazed on how courteous and respectful the people are in that building.

So I walked in with my White Shirt, 501s and White K-Swiss on a very conservative building. In the lobby while waiting for the elevator, a white man about mid 50s wearing a tie stood next to me and shook my hands and said "HEY HOW HOW YAH DOIN, GOIN UP TO 14 FLOOR, HUH?". I figured ok, he knows cuz i got this yellow pre reg paper, but the guy was really cool, talked to me about cars and asked me what club I was from. He gets off on the 10th floor and another guy gets on asked me the same question...said almost the same thing this time he tells me "WELCOME to PRIMEDIA".

I go on the 14th floor and went on the front desk, HERE COMES Dustin "VOLO" Pedder, walkin out with his lunch pale, he didn't look as gangster as me but he was pretty close....lol....he shook my hand and we chatted for a minute. A lady in the front desk talked to me as if she knew me before and was very nice. A hispanic lady I forgot the name (Im bad at remembering names) came out and took my pre reg. She mentioned that I needed to bring pictures of my car and VOLO volunteered to print out some of the pics he took of my car so I wouldn't have anymore trouble sending them the pics on time. THANKS TO DUSTIN

BIG PROPS TO LOWRIDER AND THE REST OF THE STAFF, THEY KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL, THEY REALLY DESERVE RESPECT FROM US!!!

And for those who own businesses, magazines etc. you should use this one as an example.

PEACE
Manny :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
THEIR VERY COOL PEOPLES AT THE HEAD QUARTERS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,490 Posts
Volo is really cool gente, so is Nathan Trujillo, can say much about anyone else cuz i havent met them but those two guys are cool as fuck....Big up's to Volo and Nathan :thumbsup:
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I have met Saul a few times, very nice guy, he hung out and took alot of pics of my tattoo's and took pics while I was getting some work done on my right arm. Very professional at what he does.


I think all the guys who sit and complain about LRM dont see the big picture. The guys are doing us a favor while getting paid for it.


I'll give :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to all of them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 16 2005, 07:37 PM~3830510
Went to Primedia Office in Anaheim located next to Angels Stadium last Monday.
I went to drop off my Pre Reg. I was amazed on how courteous and respectful the people are in that building.

So I walked in with my White Shirt, 501s and White K-Swiss on a very conservative building. In the lobby while waiting for the elevator, a white man about mid 50s wearing a tie stood next to me and shook my hands and said "HEY HOW HOW YAH DOIN, GOIN UP TO 14 FLOOR, HUH?". I figured ok, he knows cuz i got this yellow pre reg paper, but the guy was really cool, talked to me about cars and asked me what club I was from. He gets off on the 10th floor and another guy gets on asked me the same question...said almost the same thing this time he tells me "WELCOME to PRIMEDIA".

I go on the 14th floor and went on the front desk, HERE COMES Dustin "VOLO" Pedder, walkin out with his lunch pale, he didn't look as gangster as me but he was pretty close....lol....he shook my hand and we chatted for a minute. A lady in the front desk talked to me as if she knew me before and was very nice. A hispanic lady I forgot the name (Im bad at remembering names) came out and took my pre reg. She mentioned that I needed to bring pictures of my car and VOLO volunteered to print out some of the pics he took of my car so I wouldn't have anymore trouble sending them the pics on time. THANKS TO DUSTIN

BIG PROPS TO LOWRIDER AND THE REST OF THE STAFF, THEY KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL, THEY REALLY DESERVE RESPECT FROM US!!!

And for those who own businesses, magazines etc. you should use this one as an example.

PEACE
Manny  :biggrin:
Cool story. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,595 Posts
Originally posted by Notorious76@Sep 16 2005, 07:15 PM~3830852
I have met Saul a few times, very nice guy, he hung out and took alot of pics of my tattoo's and took pics while I was getting some work done on my right arm. Very professional at what he does.
I think all the guys who sit and complain about LRM dont see the big picture. The guys are doing us a favor while getting paid for it.
I'll give  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  to all of them.

yep saul is one cool homie ....and so is ralph ..good people...and also big albert ...

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
did you see Lonnie or Alberto? :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,362 Posts
Originally posted by JasonJ@Sep 16 2005, 10:39 PM~3831203
Cool story.  :cool:

2nd that
 

·
OG ROLLERZ
Joined
·
16,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Spanky@Sep 17 2005, 12:04 AM~3832216
did you see Lonnie or Alberto? :biggrin:  :cool:
I had someone waiting in the car so I didn't stick around to see the other guys. I guess I posted this for the simple fact that with all the drama and hatred people had (Boycott) for LRM, we should also take in consideration how hard these guys work to satisfy their Customers/Clients (US).

Let's give them respect as a payback for all the things they have done to the Lowrider Community.

Ok, so they charge 50 bucks for pre reg. But that includes 3 free wristbands :biggrin: . Even if they charge 60 or 70 for Pre reg Im still down for it, still winning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
IF NOT A PICNIC, A GATHERING OR A LOCAL SHOW,OTHER THAN LA PUENTE , ELLISIAN,OR THE MAJESTICS NEW YEARS GATHERING, TO ME, THIS WOULD BE CONSIDERED THE CHERRY ON TOP ,THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE FOR US TO SHOW OUR RIDES AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH OTHERS WHO APPRECIATE WHAT WE PUT INTO THESE CARS,HOPEFULLY IF MINE QUALIFYS, I'LL DRIVE MINE THEIR TO SHOW AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AMONGST FRIENDS ,SO IF YOU ASK ME IF I BACK UP LRM.....HELL YEA....MIS DOS CENTAVOS :puffin:
 

·
Asspirating Poster
Joined
·
3,677 Posts
You should've suggested that they have more pics and fewer Lexani adds. :uh:

Congrats, anyway. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,737 Posts
NOT EVERYBODY CAN BE PLEASED, BUT AS MENTIONED BEFORE THESE ARE SUM COOL PEOPLES AT LRM :thumbsup: , THEY HAVE MY RESPECTS..
 

·
DON"T STOP NOW
Joined
·
393 Posts
Originally posted by THUGG PASSION@Sep 16 2005, 04:37 PM~3830510
Went to Primedia Office in Anaheim located next to Angels Stadium last Monday.
I went to drop off my Pre Reg. I was amazed on how courteous and respectful the people are in that building.

So I walked in with my White Shirt, 501s and White K-Swiss on a very conservative building. In the lobby while waiting for the elevator, a white man about mid 50s wearing a tie stood next to me and shook my hands and said "HEY HOW HOW YAH DOIN, GOIN UP TO 14 FLOOR, HUH?". I figured ok, he knows cuz i got this yellow pre reg paper, but the guy was really cool, talked to me about cars and asked me what club I was from. He gets off on the 10th floor and another guy gets on asked me the same question...said almost the same thing this time he tells me "WELCOME to PRIMEDIA".

I go on the 14th floor and went on the front desk, HERE COMES Dustin "VOLO" Pedder, walkin out with his lunch pale, he didn't look as gangster as me but he was pretty close....lol....he shook my hand and we chatted for a minute. A lady in the front desk talked to me as if she knew me before and was very nice. A hispanic lady I forgot the name (Im bad at remembering names) came out and took my pre reg. She mentioned that I needed to bring pictures of my car and VOLO volunteered to print out some of the pics he took of my car so I wouldn't have anymore trouble sending them the pics on time. THANKS TO DUSTIN

BIG PROPS TO LOWRIDER AND THE REST OF THE STAFF, THEY KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL, THEY REALLY DESERVE RESPECT FROM US!!!

And for those who own businesses, magazines etc. you should use this one as an example.

PEACE
Manny  :biggrin:

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Spanky@Sep 17 2005, 12:04 AM~3832216
did you see Lonnie or Alberto? :biggrin:  :cool:

yeah they were selling old blvd mag t-shirts in the parking lot
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
64,662 Posts
Martha is cool as hell too shes in charge of the vendor booths she drives that golf cart like a woman posessed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Sep 17 2005, 09:45 AM~3833125
Martha is cool as hell too shes in charge of the vendor booths she drives that golf cart like a woman posessed
the staff is always polite and cool to talk to. even nonlowriding subjects :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,617 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Sep 17 2005, 11:43 AM~3833123
yeah they were selling old blvd mag t-shirts in the parking lot
:biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Top