LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else fill it out?

I did and they where asking question that if I think cars with 20 inch wheels should be shown on the cover of lowrider magazine. They also asked about what content they should show in the magazine and about girls on the cover.

BTW
They email it to you if you are subscribed

·
Registered
8,571 Posts
B looks good but they need to take that bird off her head so you can see more of the car.

·
Registered
479 Posts
if ur mad bout this regal on 20's its mine . cant knock me for having my own style. :cool:
"DIFFERENT SPOKES,FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS".

Attachments

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
I GAVE THEM SOME NICE COMMENTS,,LOL

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by DuBsDNtRuB@Sep 8 2005, 09:06 AM~3774438
if ur mad bout this regal on 20's its mine . cant knock me for having my own style. :cool:
nobody is knocking you or the car,,,its just the fact that its a non-lowrider in a lowrider magazine

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by DuBsDNtRuB@Sep 8 2005, 12:06 AM~3774438
No offence to your car

But honestly where do you think it belongs if it was raised 5 more inches
Lowrider Magazine?
Dub Magazine?

Your car isnt bad like the cars they where asking about in the survey
It's like they want to convert there magazine to show cars on 20's and call them lowriders.
Destroying what we think of them today

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I HATE THEM BIG WHEELS ON A G-BODY IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT.. THEY WILL NEVER BE LOWRIDERS. THEY DON'T BELONG IN LRM THATS THE REASON I STOPED BUYING THE MAGAZINE. AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKIN LOWRODS.. THAT SHIT MAKES ME SICK :barf: THERE HOT RODS.
LETS KEEP IT REEL .LIKE LIL ROB SAYS "I TAKE THE SMALEST WIRES AND WRAP THEM WITH THE SMALEST TIRES"

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
if i ever see a lowrider magazine with a car with 20's on the cover i'll never buy another fuckin issue

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 3onthree@Sep 10 2005, 10:10 PM~3790970
if i ever see a lowrider magazine with a car with 20's on the cover i'll never buy another fuckin issue
Yeah I would be really disapointed when I see that
But the way the magazine is going I wouldnt be suprised if it happened

1 - 20 of 22 Posts