LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see a lot of pictures from many shows that people post from diffrent states and i notice on the back ground that their is fewer people looking at the cars.here in dallas a lot of pepole turn away at the door when they heard it was 30.00 to get in the doors.i know the pictures are about the cars and not the pepole but i was just wondering how shows are in your area.are they the same,did a lot of people walk away.to me if iwas going to see a show i would not pay 30.00 to get in lucky for us we can buy extra ristbands but what about to the hard working familiy who just wants to take their kids to see some nice cars. do ya think 30.00 is a good price?

·
Registered
802 Posts
A lot of money goes into these shows, more then we realize. The larger the show the more the costs. They are not going to lower their prices with hopes to break even, they want to make sure there is a profit, the whole reason they put on the show. Some people choose to pay and some pic other venues, it's pretty easy.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Originally posted by 59Impala@Aug 12 2005, 09:45 AM~3603397
If you are going 7 days a week, its a bit high. If you go once a year, its worth it.
I AGREE....
TOU GOT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GIMMIES...
CAR SHOW
HOPPING CONTEST
BIKINI CONTEST
AND A CONCERT.. OLD SCHOOL / RAP AAND HIP HOP... THESE CATS DON'T GO TO A CAR SHOW FOR FREE....MACK 10,WARREN G.
BE HAPPY THAT YOUR TOWN IS CONSIDERED FOR A SHOW..
WHERE I STAY I GOT TO TRAVEL
200 MILES TO SAN FRAN
AND 500 MILES TO L.A. AREA...
AND STILL THE SHOW IN CALI ARE PACKED...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts