LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I BOUGHT THE MAG. LAST NIGHT AND I TELL YOU,THAT MAGAZINE IS GOING DOWN HILL, IT SHOWED THE SAN DEIGO SHOW AND NOT EVEN A SINGLE BIKE PIC...THROUGH OUT THE MAG NOT EVEN A PIC OF A BIKE. THE ONLY PIC IS THE SPREAD OF THE BIKE AND THE END OF THE MAG..2 PAGE, BUT OTHER THAN THAT NOPE.....I BET FOR VEGAS ISSUE, THERE WILL BE NO PICS OF BIKE.......OH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE MAG, CAME WITH A FREE DONKS MAG IN THE BACK SO HUMMM......SO IS THERE GOING TO BE A BOYCOT..DONT KNOW....AND THEY GOING TO KEEP DOING THIS..DONT KNOW....(WHAT I HEARD)..TWO CLUB ARE BOYCOTING THIS...(WHAT I HEARD).....SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS.... :dunno: ..LATER TONITE ILL TAKE PICS OF THE MAG AND THE BIKE...

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I think LRM is going ffor trend. TThey suck. All they have is a rep, but they will lose it soon enough to magazines that carw about their readers.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
FuCk LoWrIdEr magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
disrespecting the BAY AREA by not having a car show where we can qualify, we don't need yall wack ass magazine, they give a shit about the culture, they only I mean only care about the money LRM :thumbsdown: YALL CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!

·
ELITE No Cal
5,648 Posts
WAT!! :0 NOW DATS IT IM CANCELIN MY SUBSCRIPTION TO DEN I DIDNT THINK DEY WULD GO DIS FAR :angry:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Aug 18 2006, 08:29 AM~5993386
disrespecting the BAY AREA by not having a car show where we can qualify, we don't need yall wack ass magazine, they give a shit about the culture, they only care about the money
LRM :thumbsdown: YALL CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Aug 18 2006, 08:29 AM~5993386
disrespecting the BAY AREA by not having a car show where we can qualify, we don't need yall wack ass magazine, they give a shit about the culture, they only care about the money !!!
LRM :thumbsdown: YALL CAN KISS MY ASS!!!!

·
DON"T STOP NOW
393 Posts
Originally posted by .L1L CR1M1N4L::@Aug 18 2006, 07:37 AM~5993429
ONE OF OUR CLUB MEMBERS JUZ GOT IN IT. :dunno:
:biggrin: You know this lil Homie... and we still got a few left

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by .L1L CR1M1N4L::@Aug 18 2006, 07:37 AM~5993429
ONE OF OUR CLUB MEMBERS JUZ GOT IN IT. :dunno:
they do that to shut us up. no more supershow in cali. :angry:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Fuck them bitch ass putoes, once my shit is done they couldn't pay me to be in their shitty magazine!!!!!!

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by lil_guy@Aug 18 2006, 08:42 AM~5993450
they do that to shut us up. no more supershow in cali. :angry:
Yup to really show them that without us they arnt shit we should refuse to be issued in their magazine, tell them that its ok we no longer have that dream of making into their magazine, I don't understand why people talk all this shit about them and when they finally get a chance to be issued they jump for it :uh:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by lil_guy@Aug 18 2006, 09:07 AM~5993634
FUCK LRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup: (I usually wouldn't allow my lil bro to use such vulgar language, but this time I couldn't have said it better myself)

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by lil_guy@Aug 18 2006, 09:07 AM~5993634
FUCK LRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
which car is on the cover...what color is it.....my boy is supposed to make cover this month or next month......just wondering :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts