LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me if you see a flaw in this car...its a 1982 cadillac Coupe deville vert, BEAUTIFUL!! but with a flaw...

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
RUST RIGHT ABOVE LICENSE PLATE
THE FIBERGLASS IS TOO SMALL
AMP DOESNT FIT IN THE HOUSING YOU CAN SEE WOOD BEHIND
ITS LIKE WERES WALDO IN THIS BITCH

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
scuffed W7s

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
and the trunklatch cover

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
looks like they fucked up making it the left side goes under but the right side goes over

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Originally posted by soldierboy@Mar 3 2010, 07:27 PM~16788431
looks like they fucked up making it the left side goes under but the right side goes over
X2 I WAS JUS ABOUT TO ADD THAT

·
~Maniako Enfermo~
8,364 Posts
nasty looking.. quick disconnect?

·
stylish muthafucka
10,237 Posts
Those trunk shocks are unnecessary... Most have torsion bars or shocks that are hidden from view...

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
damn you people are good, i didn't notice that trunk latch cover and the wood behind the amp...LMAO...but yeah I did see that rust above the license plate....I pulled up that picture in lowrider magazine featured, and i can't beileve they let that rust slide...and the damn wood behind the amp and the trunk latch cover put on wrong....sheesh

My bad it is an 82' TYPO!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by soldierboy@Mar 3 2010, 10:23 PM~16788381
scuffed W7s

yeah just saw that shit....the rust left me like WTF so i didn't notice that

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by BrownAzt3ka@Mar 3 2010, 10:39 PM~16788561
nasty looking.. quick disconnect?

damn for real

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by JustCruisin@Mar 4 2010, 12:00 AM~16789565
Those trunk shocks are unnecessary... Most have torsion bars or shocks that are hidden from view...

Looks like the trunk of a hatchback..hahaha

Bunch of professionals on layitlow man...I see one thing and everyone has found a whole bunch of other shit

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
here is another picture:

and this is the car we are dealing with here (I mean yeah its WAAYYYYY cleaner than my car in every way but if your going to put so much money and time...do it right..right??

·
stylish muthafucka
10,237 Posts
Originally posted by RollinX151@Mar 3 2010, 10:22 PM~16789873
here is another picture:
and this is the car we are dealing with here (I mean yeah its WAAYYYYY cleaner than my car in every way but if your going to put so much money and time...do it right..right??

:0 :roflmao: Oh man, that car has been under scrutiny since it came out in the magazine... Alot of heat about it in the LeCab topic, which I kept adding fuel to the fire! Apparently Topo did alot of the building on that ride.. Don't let the owner see this topic, he'll come in here start posting in super-caps talking bout, I GREW UP BANGIN IN MY LOWRIDER, HOMIE!!! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thas cool man...im just stating the obvious, and if its on the lowrider website and magazine, then its available for everyone to see and criticize as they please lol....I mean don't get me wrong, that shit is sick....but man, have the standards dropped...for featured lowriders that is....

1 - 20 of 231 Posts