LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got the oct issue of lowrider in the mail and as i was flipping through i saw they did an artical on the wrestler rey mysterio....saying how hes a good roll model for the kids and what not but then i was looking at the pics he took for the mag and i noticed he has a gun in his waist band whats up with that

·
Banned
515 Posts
I thought the same damn thang. Some gang banging tatoo'd vato with a gap in his pants, "REAL GOOD RALPH", didn't you learn the first time with that cadi with the shoot-out mural
:angry:

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
oh stop crying the gun is fake just like wrestling,,,,,,, :cheesy:

·
Premium Member
54,754 Posts
:biggrin: yes but i still love wrestling,,,,,,,,,,,,,,im a hulkamaniac

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yeah your right it is a fake, it was actually a belt buckle. Homeboy is so small in real life that the gun looks really proportion.

·
TDMMC
10,886 Posts
Originally posted by TheKrush@Aug 24 2005, 04:52 PM~3685312
WHAT..............IT'S FAKE                  nooooooooo  :tears:  :tears:  :tears:
You can take youre posters down now :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,348 Posts
[attachmentid=255316]
BOTH REY AND EDDIE ARE HELLA COOL

AND YOU KNOW UCE NW DONT FUCK AROUND... CHECK OUT THE CARS AND BIKE :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Originally posted by Calilolo@Aug 24 2005, 12:13 PM~3683390
I thought the same damn thang.  Some gang banging tatoo'd vato with a gap in his pants, "REAL GOOD RALPH", didn't you learn the first time with that cadi with the shoot-out mural
:angry:
Yeah I remember that ride ...It was a caddy wasn't it? and the mural on the trunck was a bunch of gangbangers SLAUGHTERING police.....Did they get in trouble over that????? I wish lowrider mag would go back how it use to be...people cars and culture and family...ever hear they saying " if it's not broke don't fix it. "

·
Registered
308 Posts
Originally posted by Madrox64@Aug 24 2005, 07:01 PM~3685943
Yeah I remember that ride ...It was a caddy wasn't it? and the mural on the trunck was a bunch of gangbangers SLAUGHTERING police.....Did they get in trouble over that?????  I wish lowrider mag would go back how it use to be...people cars and culture and family...ever hear they saying " if it's not broke don't fix it. "
yep that was it. i hope the editor ralph got in trouble for that, why would he let that go threw when that cool cop writes for them? i wish lowrider was like it used to be, 2. they need new heads there. ;)

·
Registered
14,995 Posts
well..I for one...like the new issue.....a job well done by the guys at LRM........ much props to UCE for making it a one of a kind issue

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Originally posted by WildChild@Aug 24 2005, 06:55 PM~3685330
Yeah your right it is a fake, it was actually a belt buckle. Homeboy is so small in real life that the gun looks really proportion.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU WERE SIZING HIM UP/LMAO :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I thought that the gun was a belt buckel... :uh: What ever... :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts