LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just picked up a copy this morning joe ray kicks ass one more time i want to give a special shout out to howard from uce detroit your making the midwest look real good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
LARGE RIM MAGAZINE

:thumbsdown:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by SUPREME69@Oct 12 2007, 11:35 AM~8986060
we get it focker now go check on your g-body mafia in off-topic.
i did and its going very good :biggrin:

·
GetDwn
1,503 Posts
dayum ....i gotta pic this one up and i never buy LRM due to "baby needs new chews" syndrom. (E.) Howard ALWAYS puts it dwn with the pics! Big ups to you E! :thumbsup: imma start calling you mr jefferson......(movin on up!) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I WILL POST PICS WHEN I GET HOME IM STILL AT WORK

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Originally posted by ricndaregal+Oct 12 2007, 09:12 AM~8984951-->
wtf is a nagazine???? :dunno:
[/b]

:roflmao: :roflmao: Gotta love those typos :thumbsup:

<!--QuoteBegin-TRUDAWG
@Oct 12 2007, 10:55 AM~8985715
PICS??? for those who are too poor to buy the magazine.....lol
Yeah like me! Post them please :cheesy:

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Originally posted by gorillagarage+Oct 12 2007, 09:23 AM~8984057-->
just picked up a copy this morning joe ray kicks ass one more time i want to give a special shout out to howard from uce detroit your making the midwest look real good  :thumbsup:
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Pepper
@Oct 12 2007, 02:55 PM~8986246
dayum ....i gotta pic this one up and i never buy LRM due to "baby needs new chews" syndrom.  (E.) Howard ALWAYS puts it dwn with the pics!  Big ups to you E! :thumbsup:   imma start calling you mr jefferson......(movin on up!) :thumbsup:
LOL Thanks homies... :thumbsup: Means alot. It was GREAT to open it up and see us all represented in there so deep! Plus I've gotten so much out of lowriding and doing pics are part of my way of giving back for all the great people I've spent time with and things I've learned :yes: Nice end to a strong year in the Midwest.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

heres the cover :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

howard repping the midwest we need more photgraphers like howerd who capture not just the cars but all the people behind them owners builder families :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts