LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that there is a myth out there that you cant flip a car over using hydraulics I saw it on livin the lowlife. anyone know if this is true? :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by turbospirites@Jan 31 2010, 12:15 AM~16465143
I heard that there is a myth out there that you cant flip a car over using hydraulics I saw it on livin the lowlife. anyone know if this is true? :cool:

To my knowledge the only times it's been done is from double switching.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops cant delete
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea but like on this clip (i know its staged lol)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQfcvx6UbzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQfcvx6UbzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,793 Posts
not seen it with a hopper have with a dancer tho ,well not seen a hopper on its own apart from double switching or pushing it over
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by turbospirites@Jan 31 2010, 12:55 AM~16465500
yea but  like on this clip (i know its staged lol)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQfcvx6UbzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQfcvx6UbzE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
that shit aint staged..thats Ron on the switch..BM street kit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,365 Posts
Originally posted by turbospirites@Jan 31 2010, 12:15 AM~16465143
I heard that there is a myth out there that you cant flip a car over using hydraulics I saw it on livin the lowlife. anyone know if this is true? :cool:
i heard somone 3-wheeled on a hill and the truck flipped over but i never seen it. double switch yes it has happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
541 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick@Jan 31 2010, 01:32 AM~16466060
that shit aint staged..thats Ron on the switch..BM street kit.
You sure.. it looks like the front wheels dont bonce with the force of car slamming down like usuall.. It could just be my computer being slow and sketching..

yea i just heard andsay vids of people pushing over never flipping over..
haha thought of a way to maybe flip a car make it do backflip land back on wheels haha :roflmao: :roflmao: it would look ugly as hell tho.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by TCaddy@Jan 31 2010, 02:56 AM~16466128
You sure.. it looks like the front wheels dont bonce with the force of car slamming down like usuall.. It could just be my computer being slow and sketching..

yea i just heard andsay vids of people pushing over never flipping over..
haha thought of a way to maybe flip a car make it do backflip land back on wheels haha :roflmao:  :roflmao: it would look ugly as hell tho.
its got 20 ton coils up front..been the secret all along. takes a master on the switch to make it work. i showed ron some tips on switch accuracy when i seen him in Tulsa.
 

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
Joined
·
12,453 Posts
Originally posted by RJ_313@Jan 31 2010, 03:57 AM~16466129
whats double switching? :dunno:
X2 is that when it sticks on the bumper and then you hit the rear switch while it stuck to get it to teater over
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
99 Posts
Negative double switching is 2 switches (usually the front) that are on different voltages. Normally one on low voltage for adjustin height or startin off a hop and another on high volts for gettin the inches
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,709 Posts
I think Shorty's Mazda (Skyscraper) could do it without the "kickstand" thing.
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,530 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Jan 31 2010, 07:06 AM~16466564
I think Shorty's Mazda (Skyscraper) could do it without the "kickstand" thing.
X2........and hes done it with the bar in the back.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,613 Posts
Originally posted by MUFASA@Jan 31 2010, 08:42 AM~16466877
X2........and hes done it with the bar in the back.....
:uh: .......these new bs ........dont know shit :biggrin:
 

·
GOFUCKURSELF
Joined
·
16,530 Posts
Originally posted by 1bad-azz cadi@Jan 31 2010, 08:49 AM~16466921
:uh: .......these new bs ........dont know shit :biggrin:
X2 :uh:





















SUP NEWB :wave:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Jan 31 2010, 08:06 AM~16466564
I think Shorty's Mazda (Skyscraper) could do it without the "kickstand" thing.

i got a kickstand as well..but it holds me up with my feet get tired lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
:wow:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,003 Posts
:wow:
 

·
El Bandolero
Joined
·
3,894 Posts
Originally posted by CP@Jan 31 2010, 09:06 AM~16466564
I think Shorty's Mazda (Skyscraper) could do it without the "kickstand" thing.

Originally posted by MUFASA@Jan 31 2010, 10:42 AM~16466877
X2........and hes done it with the bar in the back.....
:0 :0 :0

 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top