LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[h=2]14th Annual Lowrider Nationals Car Show & Concert "Party with the Best in the West"[/h]
The Lowrider Nationals going down Aug 7th in Bakersfield at the Kern County Fairgrounds see the sickest WHIPS in all Cali!!! See live in concert WC from Westside Connection! MANN performing his hit "BUZZIN" I feel like Money! and a Cali favorite AMANDA PEREZ with her new songs.and sleepy malo .mrd .frank v mexican power dolle girl .kokoe and moreeeee plus sexy tattoo contest

New FUN ZONE WITH SINGLE STORY WATER SLIDES, BOXING RING, BASKETBALL HOOPS AND MORE! For the 411 hit the website www.lowridernationals.com

Pre-Reg ur car now open until July 22 down load form on the website.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:puffin:14th Annual Lowrider Nationals Car Show & Concert "Party with the Best in the West"[/h]
The Lowrider Nationals going down Aug 7th in Bakersfield at the Kern County Fairgrounds see the sickest WHIPS in all Cali!!! See live in concert WC from Westside Connection! MANN performing his hit "BUZZIN" I feel like Money! and a Cali favorite AMANDA PEREZ with her new songs.and sleepy malo .mrd .frank v mexican power dolle girl .kokoe and moreeeee plus sexy tattoo contest

New FUN ZONE WITH SINGLE STORY WATER SLIDES, BOXING RING, BASKETBALL HOOPS AND MORE! For the 411 hit the website www.lowridernationals.com

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:puffin:14th Annual Lowrider Nationals Car Show & Concert "Party with the Best in the West"[/h]

:thumbsup:[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Any pics of the show fellas postem up
If you like dubs then you would have loved this show. I'll never go back or support this show. Several other clubs from Nor and So Cal saidthe same exact thing... Never again.

·
Registered
35,336 Posts
If you like dubs then you would have loved this show. I'll never go back or support this show. Several other clubs from Nor and So Cal saidthe same exact thing... Never again.

that's why I never been back there FUCK LRN :guns:

but congrats to my homie Manuel 2011 Lowrider Nationals Champion "Strictly Business":thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
4 hours each way waste of time it was not a low rider show :thumbsdown:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.